WR OdBjr
WR Stephan Diggs
WR Mike Williams
WR Calvin Ridley

TE Greg Olsen
TE Evan Engram

D Jax

K Ryan Succop

looks pretty good - love Dion Lewis/White/Cohen options for 1 ppr. maybe could change out Ridley - not sure he is a big fantasy contributor this year.

Every RB went 1-8 and coming back it was all RBs
I just said fuck it. I'll grab the good WR and settle for a receiving RBs and hold my breathe

The inly weakness I see is possibly Jimmy G. Just not sure about him. If he plays like the last 5 games ly you are golden
There are still a good selection of QBs in Free Agency.
Who should I drop from that group? I may go grab Eli or Maroita

Its harder for me to judge a 10 team league as I really refuse to do them if I can but 1 of my leagues I tried WR strategy, however the rest I am all about rbs early.... just seems to be coming around full circle, as there are a large handful of wr's that are serviceable later.
Obviously you go brown there, would have liked to see who was available on the way back over OBJ, but if thats who you wanted, I can't complain, and being that you only have to start 2 rbs, you may be able to make it work

There are still a good selection of QBs in Free Agency.
Who should I drop from that group? I may go grab Eli or Maroita

Drop: Jones sounds like a flop thus far. Maybe Ridley?

Eli should have a good year. Hes stacked everywhere as long as the line does better

Its harder for me to judge a 10 team league as I really refuse to do them if I can but 1 of my leagues I tried WR strategy, however the rest I am all about rbs early.... just seems to be coming around full circle, as there are a large handful of wr's that are serviceable later.
Obviously you go brown there, would have liked to see who was available on the way back over OBJ, but if thats who you wanted, I can't complain, and being that you only have to start 2 rbs, you may be able to make it work
I was gonna grab Dalvin Cook my mind was set on it but he went at 11. I had pick 12.
I mean picks 1-8 10 & 11 were ALL RBs. I was sitting there like. You are giving me AB & ODBJr gotta do it. The mistake I think I made was Taking Diggs in the 4th. I almost grabbed Keyen Drake or Jared McKinnon there thank god i passed on McKinnon.
I also had my eyes set on Keyron Johnson but he went the pick right before I grabbed James White

Back