Raptors 1st Half

Tito

The Salty Dog
have not posted here for NBA this season, been doing pretty good at another place (+15u), you've probably never heard of it :hello:
I want to start posting here though too...

Looking at this early game in Toronto, and was looking at it from the angle of teams traveling up North for an early game against a basement team might not be putting forth full effort. I noticed that in Toronto the Raps have either won or tied the 1st half 7 out of 9 times - and one of those losses was by one point. Thats pretty good. I realize the Raps are w/out Bargs and Lowery which really sucks and I would be hitting this much larger if they were in. Still, the last 2 games (at home) the Raps won both the 1st halves. I think the whole idea that teams are going to be overlooking their trip to Toronto still applies. In addition, you have a team that doesn't play D even w/ full effort and even better, they have a game at MSG the next night, so there is a look ahead there as well. I know a certain Houston point guard will definitely be thinking about it. I do wish that the Raps were at full strength, but I still am going to take a stab at them here in the early going this afternoon.

Raptors 1H +2 -3u-

Might add some 1q and some 1h ml too - when it pops up at my book. Still to look at the other games as well....:shake:

that was not a smart add, trying to get too slick there...still 1-1, +2u - kids arent really giving me a chance to look at the other games right now, have to watch them today...

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]
Adding:
[/FONT]
[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Nuggets/Kings 3Q UNDER 50.5 -2u-[/FONT]

Back