Ranking Divisional Round Defenses Article

Of the 5 people who have ranked the defenses, only LAC has appeared in the top 4 in all of them. The Cowboys and Patriots are in 4 of the 5 top 4s.

Means a lot

I someday hope to meet BAR. He’s the man. For any new forum member, he’s a must-read whenever he posts. Could be about sports, could be about life. Guy is tops. This place is very unique. I talk to many of you like I talk to my closest friends. Good stuff. Go Chiefs.
That's very nice, and thank you. Most definitely would like to meet sometime.

And yes, it makes the most sense for everyone to just list the teams in order. It isn't THAT much typing, stop being lazy.
1, 4, 3, 6, 2, 7, 5, 8
LAC
DAL
NE
IND
NO
PHI
LAR
KC
Cap and I the only ones who don't like Dallas I guess
He ranked them 2nd.
Huh he said 1 4 3 6, Dallas was my number 4 so I thought he was ranking them sixth.
BAR had Dallas second right and KJ third
I took your number and out them in order of my preference (left to right or up to down)
Right. Me too when reading Cap's rankings and everyone else's ::confused::
He had them 6th
They were labeled VC's "4th" team -- DALLAS COWBOYS

Hence, this is why I believe he has them 2nd.
I guess it is subjective. I used the numbers he had assigned to them teams. For me, personally, it is easier to compare multiple rankings.

Obviously, the easiest way, is to spell out the team names.
Ohhhhh now I see what BAR is saying
Gotcha. It seemed to me that he was using VC's rankings and then assigning his own rankings. I thought you did the same, apparently not.
I used VC's rankings

And I assigned my own rankings from them.

I will say, I am not quite sure how anyone could have Dallas as the 6th best defense left of the 8 teams. That literally makes NO sense.

Riveting analysis
Better than my drunken posts , tho.

Just to be clear, mine are situational and would change (likely) if matchups were different

For instance, Chiefs defense would most definitely not be last if hosting a divisional team that already beat them at Arrowhead as opposed to who I rank as the best QB in the league at the moment

Back