RaiderRed's Week 6 (19-15-1 + 19 units)

RaiderRed

Pretty much a regular
RaiderRed's Week 6

(19-15-1 + 19 units)

Thursday Night
Cats (+3.5) Cocks--2 units

I really like the Woodson-Little-Burton combo to keep the Cocks off balance for most of the night. Spurrier owns Kentucky, but this is a new Kentucky team.

Saturday
Sparty (-14.5) Northwestern--2 units
Despite the loss, Mich. St seemed to be clicking on all cylinders last week. With Sutton out. Mich St. rolls.

Aggies & Pokes (o 62) --2 units
Aggies avg. 34 and give up 22......Pokes avg. 33 and give up 26. Just see this being very high scoring with lots of big plays. Over 500 yds. combined total rushing. See this being like the Ag and Fresno St game both team into the 40's.

OU (-11) TU --6 units
I really don't see Stoops losing 3 years in a row to Mack. His D will put pressure on McCoy early and often. I would not be surprised at all if McCoy gets knocked out of this game. Stoops and the Sooners roll BIG. 35-14

Zona (+4) Beavers --3 units
Zona and Tuitama are really starting to grasp the Tx. Tech spawn offense. Oregon St. can't quit turning the ball over and their D can't stop anyone. Zona outright.

Leans (Opinions)

Miami(-6.5)
LSU (u 49)
UVA (-10.5)
Wyoming (-3)--really like..just doing a little more searching.

Last edited:
nope....I graduated a couple of years ago, and rarely make it on campus unless it is for a sporting event. I have a brother that is in school and he looks alot like me.

Ynnho, are you still in school? What do you think about Tech this wknd.? I went to the 1st half of the game lw, and really loved the enthusiasm McNeil and D. Simmons had on the sideline, something you never saw with Lyle.

I am. I know D. Simmons. Don't know if you heard, but we landed a BIG time recruit at DE. His name is Brandon SeSay - has offers from USC, Florida, Michigan...and he chose Tech. :cheers:

sorry to break up the TT love...hehe

Looking at MSU hard still as well...

is Sutton confirmed out?

Ynn....Yeah I heard about that recruit....He is supposed to be a beast, and Mckinner Dixon will be back next year as well. Tech will be loaded next year and anything under a top 10 finish will be disappointing in my opinion.

BAR...everything that I have read says that he will be out. I really like the Spartans to roll, but what the hell do I know.

Raider-

What are your thoughts on TTU this week? I like us -24.
Not that it makes a difference, but we won't be putting in Taylor Potts in the 4th Q along with all the other backups that got significant PT last week.

Where do you tailgate before the game? I'm usually in the Alumni pavilion.

ynnhoj316,

Im starting to like us, but it will probably be a no play for me. I usually party in the Alumni pavilion or the east side of the stadium, but I haven't decided if Im going to the game or watching UF vs. LSU.

Adding........

UVA(-10.5)---2 units
LSU vs. UF (u 49)--3 units

Back