• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

R.I.P. PAC 12 (10)

Turfcat

Don't know about anyone else, but I for one will miss this conference mightily. I'm 56 and have been doing this since high school. NO conference has made me more money, been more consistent to get a handle on over the years than this one. My football enjoyment as well as my pocketbook will suffer from the loss. But, the only constant in life is change. Sure went out with a bang. (btw- has anybody EVER seen an undefeated team fully healthy be a 9'-10 point dog toa team they already beat once in the season? One final thank you PAC 12)

Don't know about anyone else, but I for one will miss this conference mightily. I'm 56 and have been doing this since high school. NO conference has made me more money, been more consistent to get a handle on over the years than this one. My football enjoyment as well as my pocketbook will suffer from the loss. But, the only constant in life is change. Sure went out with a bang. (btw- has anybody EVER seen an undefeated team fully healthy be a 9'-10 point dog toa team they already beat once in the season? One final thank you PAC 12)
Well put.

I'm a traditionlist, so this hurts.

Just unfortunate leadership for awhile.

I'm rooting for UM and UW to play a good old fashioned Rose Bowl Game to finish this out.

One of my favorite bowl memories as a kid was UW-UM 1993.

The Tyrone Wheatley and Tony McGee game @HUNT .

Back