Purdue vs Arizona

i think the fake kneel is a play that could get someone very hurt....may inspire a fight before the game is over

Well, you cannot call Seattle Seahawks punks for going hard on the kneel down play and then be accepting of what Purdue did.

total bush league play and now I am rooting hard for someone at some point to take out the purdue QB's knees on a kneel down.

brohm ran his same fake kneel down BS play at the end of the 1h. he ran it at wky once. rich rod says the refs told the zona players not to do anything before the play, which is why he was going crazy. I would have acted worse than he did.

I liked the play!

I remember one time in the mid to late 80s before the Dallas Cowboys got good again, Randall Cunningham and the Eagles were in town, don't think it was thanksgiving, but it may've been. Eagles were blowing them out as often happened back then and Philly went to take a knee at the end of the game and Buddy Ryan faked the knee and threw maybe a 40y TD pass at the end of the game! Now that is some bad shit. What Brohm and Purdue did, I think was pretty good.

When does a ref say "they are going to kneal down, so don't do anything". That sounds hard to believe. Play to the whistle. Of course I never had a problem with Schiano having his Tampa Bay players fire off into the OL during a kneal down either. They are trying to create a fumbled snap, aka, they are trying to win. If you are just trying to win, that is one thing. Doing what the Eagles did, that was bad. Just my opinion.

Fun game this was. Lost money on Zona for the game, but split with Zona for second half. Just enjoyed watching it to see if they could come back.

Did that lead to pts? How much did they lose by?
3 points and lost by AZ lost by 3

(uh sorry, see that was another Q re another game)

Still, Purdue's call was ridiculous for many reasons....won't try to convince anyone. But, next year they come to line at half for a kneel...I'd kill those fuckers

VK - I appreciate you starting this thread, there was a lot of good info and discussion here that was very helpful in trying to handicap this game, even though I got beat lol...Like to see the forum involved like this.

Back