HAYES.

JAMISON.

BUTLER.

SONGAILA.

ETAN.

HAYWOOD.

lets Go -- vote now.

an_horse.gif

imo washington has a really interesting personnel sitch.

And MAN Are Those Folks Talking a LOT About DEFENSE.

i wonder if with That Group it might be a Good idea To do The phoenix Thing -- Just Fuckin run The other Team To death.

ill be interested To see how This roster matches Up From night To night.

an_horse.gif

I'd go Arenas, Stevenson, Butler, Jamison, Haywood.

Jamison is too good to leave on the bench... if Arenas is cold that team could fall behind quickly. If Stevenson can produce... at all... then I would consider moving Jamison to the 6th man where he plays his best ball.

I believe Haywood is one of the better players in terms of the team's scoring vs. points allowed when he's on the court. I don't know about starting 6-8 Thomas at the 5... seems to me he'd be more effective comming off the bench.

Songalia will help this squad out ALOT... the guy is a hustle machine. The Bulls did not utilize him... his style meshes well when he's surrounded by finess players and he can be the workhouse... he was lost on a team of gritty players in Chicago.

You don't think Howard's worthy of Prince money? Seems to me he shows up more consistently on offense than Prince does.

Inspekdah said:
I'd go Arenas, Stevenson, Butler, Jamison, Haywood.

Jamison is too good to leave on the bench... if Arenas is cold that team could fall behind quickly. If Stevenson can produce... at all... then I would consider moving Jamison to the 6th man where he plays his best ball.

I believe Haywood is one of the better players in terms of the team's scoring vs. points allowed when he's on the court. I don't know about starting 6-8 Thomas at the 5... seems to me he'd be more effective comming off the bench.

Songalia will help this squad out ALOT... the guy is a hustle machine. The Bulls did not utilize him... his style meshes well when he's surrounded by finess players and he can be the workhouse... he was lost on a team of gritty players in Chicago.

Good points comrade -- Thanks For Taking The Time To post Them.

i hope Things work well For The BULLETS. in Terms of PERSONALITY i really like dang near every Guy on The roster. so i Am certainly cheering For Them.

an_horse.gif

Inspekdah said:
You don't think Howard's worthy of Prince money?

HECK no!! Just my opinion. in my world Them Two Arent even in The same UNIVERSE.

of course keep in mind That my world is kinda...well...SPECIAL.

I don't know... I see Howard just hitting his stride.. the guy is all over the place. While Prince plays more within himself. If I had to take one.'.. hmmm... I'd have to think about it before just assuming it'd be Prince. Prince can play with his back to the basket though which is big.. I'm not convinced he's a better on the ball defender though.. we'll find out if he was beat more times than not now that Big Ben is clogging the lane for my squad... I don't think Prince will have the luxury of crowding swing men on the arch without help down below

imo prince is Far And Away The BETTER defender As well As The more VERSATILE defender.

i Think howard comes much closer To matching princes OFFENSIVE Game.

if i Am Trying To win Game 7 in The Finals? especially if The opposing side has one of The best big shooting Guards in The league?

im Going with prince over howard eight days a week.

course Thats whats Great About Gambling boards: dissimilar opinions make The world Go round!!

Good luck This season comrade.

:shake:

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]At pinnacle right now To win it All:[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DALLAS: + 411.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]PHOENIX: + 545.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]SANANT: + 550.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]MIAMI: + 638.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]JOISEY: + 866.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]CLEVELAND: + 974.[/FONT]

[FONT=Verdana, Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]DETROIT: + 1053.

clover.gif
[/FONT]

Back