Presidents Cup IN GAME ..

• Thread starter Thread starter abcs
  • Start date Start date
Hey golf guys. What do you think about Stricker/Verplank over Scott/Choi. -115. Thinking about taking Stricker/Verplank here

I'm on Els and Weir.. I like this pairing a lot. 2 great Putters. I think that is one of the US's weaker teams. Not sure where the international teams mindset is at after getting taken to the cleaners last year.

Anyway its about to start.. you unlucky bastards who are at work can watch at pgatour.com

Yea that is basically what I told signal in the PM. Scott hit some loose shots yesterday. But you arent penalized as badly in fourball..

BTW that Mahan and Mickelson team will be fun to watch. I will be shocked if either aims for the center of the green one time. They will be trying to knock down flag sticks. Same with Sabbotini.

It's also good to watch Tiger play his own ball and not have to be playing out of the rough all day.

Wow and Vijay holes out for bird after 2 shitty shots. Tiger needs to sink this to halve

Is that 3 hole outs for Vijay so far. Thats just amazing what he can do from the sand

Els match just tees off. Weir the only one of the 4 to hit the fairway

Went with the Els/Weir play and I did end up playing Stricker/Verplank. Halves are no action so well see what happens. Hopefully Stricker putts as good as he did yesterday

International team blew a good opportunity there on 1..

They havent shown mickelson or mahan at all yet

Hey big guy. Els and Weir finally take the lead.

You see my boys Johnson and Bill so far on the PGA?

I took a peak at the International squad at +450.. but since i already have 65 units pending (lol) i decided not too.. I still think they win.

Wow hefty drops about a 50 ft snake down the hill for eagle.. goose has a putt to halve.

No doubt bar.. Tiger was taking dead aim but must have missed clubbed.. USA is getting ran over today.

Cant believe Els left that 10 foot eagle putt short with his teammate already in the hole for birdie. Oh well.. BAR where ya at

Goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooosssssssssssssssssssssssssssseeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

Omg that wasthe funniest thing ive ever seen in my whole life.Woody went into the water to hit a shot and fell backwards then completely face planted in the drink:36_11_6:

CH3 after being clutch on 16, hits one of the worst shots ive ever seen on 17..

Back