• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i thought hilary and mike moved on, if so Mike Comrie will still always have that pic of him getting a blow job after proposing

Gator, how many TV's you got going on a night such as this? Every in-game yer like, "Fuck, SW Nevada St. just buried a 3 to kill my 2nd-half under … at least my Banana Slugs money line is still alive."

You haven't watched enough usc this year If you think they are gonna cover

3 and out here, nebraska scores a td and we got a game

I watched 'em beat the tar out of Notre Dame, so I stood up and took notice.

There are some good new categories, Alex, you do those? Best British accent, on a website we read, is excellent.

8:05pm PST: Oddly Air Asia has updated their Twitter account to have no cover photo and their user icon is now black and white.
7:50pm PST: Air Asia has released the following statement via their Facebook:
AirAsia Indonesia regrets to confirm that flight QZ8501 from Surabaya to Singapore has lost contact with air traffic control at 07:24hrs this morning.
At the present time we unfortunately have no further information regarding the status of the passengers and crew members on board, but we will keep all parties informed as more information becomes available.
The aircraft was an Airbus A320-200 with the registration number PK-AXC.
At this time, search and rescue operations are in progress and AirAsia is cooperating fully and assisting the rescue service.
AirAsia has established an Emergency Call Centre that is available for family or friends of those who may have been on board the aircraft. The number is: +622129850801.
7:42pm PST: According to the Straits Times 162 people are on board the aircraft.
7:38pm PST: Sources reporting now that the aircraft may also have requested a descent due to turbulence.
7:34pm PST: Hadi Mustofa of the Indonesian Transport Ministry stated that flight QZ8501 lost contact with Jakarta at 6:17am local (23:17GMT). The aircraft was reported to have requested an “unusual” route.

I think they can, that line is crazy IMO

I am taking the ntl at like -130

United's midfield and defense is so bad, they were giving up plenty of chances to Villa and Newcastle

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back