***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
1 first down four minutes

On my way to covering another 1st half UNDER.

bigsmile.gif

Just remember that this qb was ahead of Johnny football on the depth chart late summer one year ...

All the JFF NFL concerns were realized last week. He looked tiny and sloppy. One game, first game, no help, but can't have too many like that.

Heard a Joke today

Guy in a bar meets this girl, She introduces herself as Carmen. Guy goes "Thats a Nice Name" She says "I changed it myself to two of my favorite things in the world, cars and men." She then asks what his name was. He replies with "BjTitsnGolf"

All the JFF NFL concerns were realized last week. He looked tiny and sloppy. One game, first game, no help, but can't have too many like that.

To be fair ... block someone and actually catch it when it hits your hands ... but ya .. he looked too small, too weak armed, too out of control, no respect for the possession .....

Heard a Joke today

Guy in a bar meets this girl, She introduces herself as Carmen. Guy goes "Thats a Nice Name" She says "I changed it myself to two of my favorite things in the world, cars and men." She then asks what his name was. He replies with "BjTitsnGolf"

hahaha

My son (19 now) can't say no, not even politely. He had these two Mormon girls visiting the house for weeks, hour at a time. We now have the Book of Mormon in the house.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back