***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah KJ, my family tradition. My kids wouldn't let me get out of it this year...lol. Whole pig :)

Only done the whole pig thing once (odd considering I'm from Iowa) and it was in Hawaii just before the holidays, unbelievable fare. Nice tradition to have.

[TABLE="class: lines"]
<tbody>[TR="class: linesRow"]
[TD]Wed 12/24[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]217 Central Michigan[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S1_80" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> +1½ -110[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L1_80" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL1_80" name="altL1_80" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">o37½ -110</option><option value="1">o37 -120</option><option value="2">o38 +105</option><option value="3">o36½ -130</option><option value="4">o38½ +120</option><option value="5">o36 -133</option></select> [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[/TR]
[TR="class: linesRowBot"]
[TD]12:00PM[/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]218 Western Kentucky[/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="S2_80" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"> -1½ -110 [/TD]
[TD] [/TD]
[TD]<input type="radio" id="radiox" value="L2_80" name="radiox" language="javascript" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><select id="altL2_80" name="altL2_80" style="font-size: 1em; color: rgb(68, 68, 68);"><option value="0" selected="">u37½ -110</option><option value="1">u37 +100</option><option value="2">u38 -125</option><option value="3">u36½ +110</option><option value="4">u38½ -140</option><option value="5">u36 +113</option></select> [/TD]
[/TR]
</tbody>[/TABLE]

thinkin live betting is the way to go. should be some value on wku to score next when cmu has the ball. cmu isn't kicking any field goals. so it'll be TD or bust every drive.

kind of lean cmu and under 2h ... not playing it .. but wku might start utilizing their rb's more 2h, and that didn't look nearly as good as the throwing obviously. Doubt wky is passing a ton fourth qtr if still up huge. WKU was 4 td better on scoreboard but not on the field imo.... though clearly superior that half.

kind of lean cmu and under 2h ... not playing it .. but wku might start utilizing their rb's more 2h, and that didn't look nearly as good as the throwing obviously. Doubt wky is passing a ton fourth qtr if still up huge. WKU was 4 td better on scoreboard but not on the field imo.... though clearly superior that half.

Agree. Hate to diminish other wagers so left it alone.

Agree. Hate to diminish other wagers so left it alone.

Hard to watch that first half and want anything to do with an under anyway. I mean even though I like some of the situational things, there weren't a lot of defensive plays that half. But usually over numbers that high need both teams to be scoring and if cmu starts the 3q slow incentive is lost for wky to go uptempo and rub it in their faces.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back