***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
i am home, wish there was more action to wager on today

finished up my last minute christmas shopping a few days ago. anyone else get stuck in line behind the old guy/lady who has to pull out exact change to pay for something and thety take 5 minutes trying to find the change?

finished up my last minute christmas shopping a few days ago. anyone else get stuck in line behind the old guy/lady who has to pull out exact change to pay for something and thety take 5 minutes trying to find the change?

I didnt know anyone even paid with cash any more

One key to this game may be the weather: 80 degrees+. If it's going to have an effect on the game, it will likely be greater on CMU I would think especially deep into the 4th.

image.jpg

Verne is the only guy I despise listening to ... because he literally gets every play wrong in some way .. the down , the distance, whether it was a fumble or not , whether it was incomplete or not, which team actually started the play on offense, what state he is in ....

Verne is the only guy I despise listening to ... because he literally gets every play wrong in some way .. the down , the distance, whether it was a fumble or not , whether it was incomplete or not, which team actually started the play on offense, what state he is in ....
verne also sucks sabans cock
him and danielson

Not gonna get cute here regardless of consensus, WKU, over, and most importantly WKU tt over 36.5

Field conditions ought to be interesting

How can someone honestly work in upper management at a fast food chain which is contributing to obesity and health problems in society?

the worst thing ever...I almost want to tell them to give the cashier whatever they want and I'll pay the rest if they will just move on

I'm pretty sure watching that SDSU/Navy game and this game, I'm gonna need to take a jog after this shit

Any fan of either of these teams, this is just an excuse to go to the Bahamas, I probably wouldn't make it to the game myself

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back