***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yup MW...today has me convinced Clemson really does have the best defense in the country

KJ, agreed...TCU and GT went in raw

Funny how things work, Dwight. If Watson were one year older (and healthy vs. UGA, Tech, and FSU), Clemson would be playing for the title, and probably winning it.

Funny how things work, Dwight. If Watson were one year older (and healthy vs. UGA, Tech, and FSU), Clemson would be playing for the title, and probably winning it.

Would be in the playoff for sure. All bets are off at that point

So what college has the best atmosphere for a football game? Not the tailgate but during the game?

So what college has the best atmosphere for a football game? Not the tailgate but during the game?
My buddy played for the gophers in the mid 2000s and he said Happy Valley was the best place to play. Hands down better than the horseshoe and big house.

I'm gonna be on several big 10 teams tomorrow and it's scary. Good thing today was a good one.

I'm gonna be on several big 10 teams tomorrow and it's scary. Good thing today was a good one.

Want to take my squad bad. I do wonder what wisky will do with Alvarez. I actually think he might put some effort into this one unlike 2 years ago.

My buddy played for the gophers in the mid 2000s and he said Happy Valley was the best place to play. Hands down better than the horseshoe and big house.

Been to the big house.. Was cool but seemed to be missing something...

from on the tv.. Clemson, Lsu, Florida state..seem good

Want to take my squad bad. I do wonder what wisky will do with Alvarez. I actually think he might put some effort into this one unlike 2 years ago.

I know that I'll be on Wisky, MSU and your guys. Still debating the Sugar Bowl but leaning on OSU as well...that won't get anything big unless I get a better feeling tomorrow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back