• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
how is an undefeated defending champion coming from this league not number one?

Has the conference looked good as a whole? I'd have FSU #1, but let's not act like the conference is proving itself. Clemson got run out by a team that lost to South Carolina and Florida

I didn't think Oklahoma could …. stoop so low.

(I'll be here all week, try the veal. Actually, I will be here all week.)

Has the conference looked good as a whole? I'd have FSU #1, but let's not act like the conference is proving itself. Clemson got run out by a team that lost to South Carolina and Florida

They have faired ok head to head with sec. I just don't think there is a huge difference that would make for them to not be number one. Didn't say I would favor them over bama or anything.

I used to think rape in a bathroom when Big Ben came to mind, immediate word association. Now I think cashman. Much happier thought, thanks man.

And GT, an ACC team, at home

I'm not trying to put anyone down, but this game is about Clemson and OU. Has nothing to do with conferences IMO. Using the transitive property is stupid. FSU should be #1 because they are undefeated for 2 years. Not because the conference. Also shouldn't keep them from dropping in polls

I'm not trying to put anyone down, but this game is about Clemson and OU. Has nothing to do with conferences IMO. Using the transitive property is stupid. FSU should be #1 because they are undefeated for 2 years. Not because the conference. Also shouldn't keep them from dropping in polls

Werent you using the transitive property with UGA beating Clemson who lost to FSU?

You made this post and then railed on the transitive property. You used the transitive property of Clemson losing to UGA who lost to South Carolina when Clemson dominated South Carolina straight up. LOL

So much more goes into capping these bowl games than you guys can possibly realize.

Especially bc teams change so much. Clemson with Watson playing all snaps versus Clemson with Stoudt is really a different team

You made this post and then railed on the transitive property. You used the transitive property of Clemson losing to UGA who lost to South Carolina when Clemson dominated South Carolina straight up. LOL

And it is stupid

One of the many joys of the holiday season is the annual referendum on conferences during bowl season

My bad...I missed your point. I blame it on alcohol

Wish I was drinking. Saw patients all day and about to pick up my girl from the in laws. About the millionith time Ive been there in the last 8 days. Yes 8

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back