• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize

***Pre NYD Bowl All Football In-Game***

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry not a fan of Dallas, might be alright to watch a game I guess

Austin and San Antonio I like quite a bit

would only be going for the game,,, would be great if there was a college game same weekend...

would like to visit austin..

What's the feeling about the Steelers? I'm sure Gayton is the most hated. Here in Pittsburgh people consider the Pats our biggest rival outside of the division rivals Ravens and Cinci.

Jets are the most hated, Peyton biggest Rival...

not much about the Steelers, lot of hatred towrds Ravens.. lot of recent history with that team, playoffs, injuries,, smack talk... Their D hates Brady and they tell him...

Might get TCU at home

Or if you're lucky maybe Red River

Or SMU if they still have a program

Cool, i don't anything about Texas about down there except for Jerry's world...but would love to catch a college game as well...

One of my buddies who will be going is waiting for his son to hear from Clemson, which would be great for us to go see a game there..

I am vested heavily on texas and worried I need to sell some .. big12 looks uncompetitive two games in a row

Knight better learn quickly that this isn't some SEC team that cannot defend the spread offense like they faced in last years bowl. He is going to have to make good decisions and deliver the ball.

This is epic domination

Knight better learn quickly that this isn't some SEC team that cannot defend the spread offense like they faced in last years bowl. He is going to have to make good decisions and deliver the ball.

This is epic domination

Hes turned into shit with Josh Heupel's wonderful coaching.

Im assuming the SEC east is one of those divisions

Although my comment was tongue in cheek, and I think UGA is fairly quality team, Ark and about 30 other teams could have won that garbage division

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back