post Your NHL PLAY OF THE DAY For WED OCT 18.

OK, I'll bite my superstitions this time... if it loses then no more violin

Santas eames POD

Anaheim -128

:drink:

I'll come up with a play later...still trying to get over that picture...you could drive a truck thru that thing...:new_shocked:

Toronto_Mike said:
New Jersey -130

i hope not...but BOL because it is probably a good pick...i love going to NJ @ pittsburgh games almost as much as philly @ pgh. hopefully one day i will go to some canadian team vs. canadian team games. i want to check out rexall place and the saddledome :D

Cass7206 said:
i hope not...but BOL because it is probably a good pick...i love going to NJ @ pittsburgh games almost as much as philly @ pgh. hopefully one day i will go to some canadian team vs. canadian team games. i want to check out rexall place and the saddledome :D

i knew u would say something, lol. Now coming to think of it i'm getting worried about this pick. My confidence level for this pick has gone down quite a bit. :down:

After I noticed my head was firmly stuck up my ass yesterday I almost did not post today. Turns out on analysis I was moderately unlucky in Edmonton game and hopelessly stupid in Dallas total with the side fairly complicated. Today--Montreal newspaper was confused yestereday as to why Huet was starting. He was starting because coach always plays Aebischer in b-b away games where his record is 3-0. Naturally I am playing Chicago.
Chicago was a 10 cent fav now minus 2 cents and the under is minus 10 cents with a high scoring unrestrained team. Why? Well the first thing to notice is the game qualifies as a Lunchbox unpopular fav. Khabibulin has started 6 home games on Wednesday for Chicago. He has won the last 5. The last 3 times he has faced Montreal at home he has given up 2 goals going 3-0.
After this game Montreal goes home and Aebischer will wait a day to face Colorado the team that tossed him and his teammates will be waiting for Theodore. Yesterday was a hard game, they have real injuries. They have beaten this team 3 in a row and have something else on their mind. Like it under as well. GL

Toronto_Mike said:
i knew u would say something, lol. Now coming to think of it i'm getting worried about this pick. My confidence level for this pick has gone down quite a bit. :down:

well dont becasue its not a bad pick, but it could definitely go either way...there have been sopme crazy and real high scoring NJ / Pit games too

Back