• PICK CLUB WEEK #1 LINES ARE POSTED!

post Your NHL PLAY OF THE DAY For WED OCT 18.

OK, I'll bite my superstitions this time... if it loses then no more violin

Santas eames POD

Anaheim -128

:drink:

I'll come up with a play later...still trying to get over that picture...you could drive a truck thru that thing...:new_shocked:

Toronto_Mike said:
New Jersey -130

i hope not...but BOL because it is probably a good pick...i love going to NJ @ pittsburgh games almost as much as philly @ pgh. hopefully one day i will go to some canadian team vs. canadian team games. i want to check out rexall place and the saddledome :D

Cass7206 said:
i hope not...but BOL because it is probably a good pick...i love going to NJ @ pittsburgh games almost as much as philly @ pgh. hopefully one day i will go to some canadian team vs. canadian team games. i want to check out rexall place and the saddledome :D

i knew u would say something, lol. Now coming to think of it i'm getting worried about this pick. My confidence level for this pick has gone down quite a bit. :down:

After I noticed my head was firmly stuck up my ass yesterday I almost did not post today. Turns out on analysis I was moderately unlucky in Edmonton game and hopelessly stupid in Dallas total with the side fairly complicated. Today--Montreal newspaper was confused yestereday as to why Huet was starting. He was starting because coach always plays Aebischer in b-b away games where his record is 3-0. Naturally I am playing Chicago.
Chicago was a 10 cent fav now minus 2 cents and the under is minus 10 cents with a high scoring unrestrained team. Why? Well the first thing to notice is the game qualifies as a Lunchbox unpopular fav. Khabibulin has started 6 home games on Wednesday for Chicago. He has won the last 5. The last 3 times he has faced Montreal at home he has given up 2 goals going 3-0.
After this game Montreal goes home and Aebischer will wait a day to face Colorado the team that tossed him and his teammates will be waiting for Theodore. Yesterday was a hard game, they have real injuries. They have beaten this team 3 in a row and have something else on their mind. Like it under as well. GL

Toronto_Mike said:
i knew u would say something, lol. Now coming to think of it i'm getting worried about this pick. My confidence level for this pick has gone down quite a bit. :down:

well dont becasue its not a bad pick, but it could definitely go either way...there have been sopme crazy and real high scoring NJ / Pit games too

Back