Post your best bet Saturday

Marshall scares me, but the line is right where I want it.

yea that a huge number, I did not expect to see it there, guess I forgot from earlier in the week. Fau def better than the teams they been smashing, hell they been the favs in this game last few years although marshall has won it. Biggest line for this game in last 5 years. Hard to argue against Fau.

ML Parlay
Bama/ Ohio St/ VT/ Memphis/ Houston
50 to win 62

Adding South Carolina to the above
50 to win 275

I may do another w/out South Carolina and add another Underdog on the end.
Say Nevada or Ole Miss or Mizzou

This prob be my biggest card of the year so picking a favorite of the bunch might be tough.

Rice-4.5
Are you starting rumors or making me do more research? If the line moves huge then I would be concerned. The line got as high as 17 and now is falling.

Lol. Me? Neither. Someone posted a link talking about like 20-25 guys with possible contact tracing and may not be able to play this weekend. I’m wondering if that why it started so high in 1st place but I don’t know. Check in the week 8 discussion thread it in there.

This prob be my biggest card of the year so picking a favorite of the bunch might be tough.

Rice-4.5

Lol. Me? Neither. Someone posted a link talking about like 20-25 guys with possible contact tracing and may not be able to play this weekend. I’m wondering if that why it started so high in 1st place but I don’t know. Check in the week 8 discussion thread it in there.
you're question was very vague. Thanks for adding more details

Back