• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
it is a problem for wisconsin if auburn scores next. For some reason when they got inside the 35 they forgot they had gordon and clemon. Now if they get behind two scores you end up relying on stave and that cant be a good thing.

Auburn is my biggest bet of the bowl season. Just jumped on them again @ -1.5 2nd half.

The basis of my bet is that I did not think Wisconsin's one-dimensional offense would be able to score much on Auburn. That played out in the 1st half. I think it will again in the second half.

costa-fazio-o.gif

:goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal::goal:

auburn is my biggest bet of the bowl season. Just jumped on them again @ -1.5 2nd half.

The basis of my bet is that i did not think wisconsin's one-dimensional offense would be able to score much on auburn. That played out in the 1st half. I think it will again in the second half.

their one dimensional offense was fine .. It was whenever they attempted the second dimension for no reason that they got into trouble

Owen Hargreaves was comparing him to Thomas Muller the other day

he doesn't look great at anything, but he's really good at a lot and knows how to finish

this is the FIRST TIME

Mourinho has conceded 4 goals in a premier league game

there's another first coming up because Spurs going to score at least 5, always find teams that are sitting at 4 goals and have plenty of time left just want to at least get 5, its like a magic number

their one dimensional offense was fine .. It was whenever they attempted the second dimension for no reason that they got into trouble

I don't disagree. Wisky has had success running the ball, and have consistently killed their momentum by attempting to throw the ball. And yes, if they get behind by 2 or 3 scores (which is exactly what I think will happen), they are pretty much dead and stinkin.

Idk, I, I think Famous comes out strong as an underdog.
i could be way wrong though

It just hasn't been his MO all year. They have been happy to play from behind. Oregon will be very fast to start this game. Just see them getting up by halftime and then FSU pulling their typical "come from behind" act to make it an instant classic

It just hasn't been his MO all year. They have been happy to play from behind. Oregon will be very fast to start this game. Just see them getting up by halftime and then FSU pulling their typical "come from behind" act to make it an instant classic
Does Org go for 2 after the 1st TD tonight?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back