• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
Assume you are Oregon as there have been no ref comments??

Telling you cash, if we can get em and gorg on the same side in an ingame and a couple questionable calls, you'll circle the date on your calendar. It's borderline beautiful.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/SolidPiercingDungbeetle" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="500" height="292" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

Telling you cash, if we can get em and gorg on the same side in an ingame and a couple questionable calls, you'll circle the date on your calendar. It's borderline beautiful.

Will have to watch for Gorg , never noticed em to do it until the last few days...

please ser let me know I want to watch..

oregon-cheerleaders-YP4_3425.jpg

If a call goes against gorg you can pretty much expect the ref to have AIDS

lol, I never noticed anyone making a name for himself in this area until the last couple days. CTG polls spawn awareness about things.

ffs my local's site is down. didn't get in for 2H bets and I can't access live betting either. dammit

Gotta do YOUR job against this offense. Start trying to do other guys jobs and you get burned just like that.

If your job is set the edge, then set the edge, once you start crashing down the line you get burned.

If your job is cover the outside WR, then cover the outside WR. Once you try to anticipate the throw to the slot receiver in the flat you get burned.

Better to get gouged for 6 or 7 than give up the big play.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back