• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
They were seriously talking bout having TWO teams in the playoffs!! LMAO

that making it throught the SEC West gauntlet automatically made you better than anyone anywhere lol

The media Sec love will never end, we will hear the same crap next yr

:rofl: Sec haters are 10x worse than SEC fans

no hate. SEC deserve to be ranked the best conference based on their championship record. But it's the 10 SEC teams that haven't won anything that are the most vocal and deserve all the mocking

LSU, Bama, Florida and Auburn fans can do the SEC chant, not teams beating 6-6 teams

Bama I still enjoy watching, LSU I should but they have no imagination

Other than that the conference might as well merge w/CUSA

Curious on your guys opinions

Do you think the other bowl games have lost their appeal a bit this year. Like the 4 BCS Bowls, The 2 yesterday, I paid 0 attention to. Wasn't interesting to me.

I think it's just this attitude that Old Piss and A&M are real good b/c they beat Bama or beat LSU. If you put Bama or LSU in the Big 12 or Pac 12 or Big 10, they would still lose games on occasion just like they do now. There's nothing special about the second tier SEC teams.

I think it's just this attitude that Old Piss and A&M are real good b/c they beat Bama or beat LSU. If you put Bama or LSU in the Big 12 or Pac 12 or Big 10, they would still lose games on occasion just like they do now. There's nothing special about the second tier SEC teams.
Nailed it!

Curious on your guys opinions

Do you think the other bowl games have lost their appeal a bit this year. Like the 4 BCS Bowls, The 2 yesterday, I paid 0 attention to. Wasn't interesting to me.

not to me. I love every bowl game every year. You get good out of conf matchups. This year's matchups seemed particularly good to me, though a few of them like Sparty and Old Miss haven't shown to be as good as I had hoped or thought.

Correct, which is what everyone outside of dixieland knows already, and outside of Bristol

It's remarkable how much attention some of those teams get for having such insufficient ability, gotta sell sell sell

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back