Status
Not open for further replies.
adriana-lima-20071110-336697.jpg

Bama - we on the same page but drugs are bad man
lol gorg I donetntime with them lol. Just a few here or there now. I do think everybody should trip on acid 1 time. What a mind fuck that shot is. Good wasn't to shabby either

my second cousin ran over highway tripping on acid first time..never will try it ever.

Lol hunt it is fucking awesome. Makes things so much different deep thinking shit, o and then it's also total insanity as well lol

Na u wouldn't hunt. But don't do I around a bunch o drunks and u r the only one there tripping balls. Let just say that night the road ended on me ha to go back to party to get someone to drive me home and I ended up iny sister room watching flubber over and over til I came down lol

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/zVzhpkFBFP8" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

speaking of clubs, you ever hear this Hunt? ITs actually terrible, but the beat drop is insane

Man back then I didn't care I wanted to be the most fucked up person wherever I was. I actually flat lines one night and got brought back to life. I was doin wondering outside the concert I was at

Hell ya p. man the stories I have from doing acid and Excstasy ate fucking unreal hunt

guess imma puss..i did coke back in the day that was enogh..bout as hardcore as ill go

<iframe width="420" height="315" src="//www.youtube.com/embed/k34X_QeojFc" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

It was awesome. But if u take it with some real close friends and shit it's not that ou of control. Setting is key

bama one of my best friends does it all shrooms, acid, x..he says that..it has to be the setting and who you are with.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back