Status
Not open for further replies.
There is no way we should have won all the games the last 2 months. Team is really bad. I hate Phaneuf and its weird because 8 years ago I was a massive Phaneuf fan

ya to be honest I dont think playoffs are a possibility at all

your 8th now and I think Florida/Boston/Philly/BJs all pass you, but losing for the best this year

a top 5 pick and a new coach and they make the playoffs next year

I'm back,anyone miss me?

sash.gif

That last fight was as one-sided as you will ever see. Castillo never had a shot. that line of -275 was ridiculous.

Steez TOP should come into play in the 2nd half.

Balty been fading late for most of the year.

ya to be honest I dont think playoffs are a possibility at all

your 8th now and I think Florida/Boston/Philly/BJs all pass you, but losing for the best this year

a top 5 pick and a new coach and they make the playoffs next year

boston not going to do it unless a big trade...

i like cm punk - always have, he's witty and seems to have a good time.... dont care what ppl think about if he should be in ufc or not, hes there and will get to prove whether he should be or not

boston not going to do it unless a big trade...

I think they get to 8th, dont even need a big trade because teams around them struggle

their time as a contender is done cause Chara is a shell now, hes out of the league in 2 years IMO

that Seguin trade just look worse now

i like cm punk - always have, he's witty and seems to have a good time.... dont care what ppl think about if he should be in ufc or not, hes there and will get to prove whether he should be or not
didnt they say this about Lesnar?

he seemed to be pretty fuckin good right?

Witty n good time means ufc
Nice

I think they get to 8th, dont even need a big trade because teams around them struggle

their time as a contender is done cause Chara is a shell now, hes out of the league in 2 years IMO

that Seguin trade just look worse now

All true

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back