Status
Not open for further replies.
P, i have been meaning to ask you what you thought abt Affair finale
well, it was certainly better than the Homeland finale

I thought it was pretty good tho. They have been teasing a bunch of stuff over the past 5-6 episodes and it's all starting to fall into place. Already pumped for next season.

Also my homerism thinks its a hjoke that they are makign Hendricks/Lawler 3 instead of going forth with their promise to Rory. So if Hendricks wins a a small fight are we going to see #4. So dumb Was a boring fucking fight last timne

well, it was certainly better than the Homeland finale

I thought it was pretty good tho. They have been teasing a bunch of stuff over the past 5-6 episodes and it's all starting to fall into place. Already pumped for next season.

Oh no doubt, I like how it ended.
i think McNulty may be innocent...but he is helping someone cover up Scotty Death

He lost to a roided Overeem, and got beat by Cain. Still could beat the majority of the division, no?
he has no chin and he clearly doesn't box for power given his size. If he was smart enough to just focus on wrestling then I would agree, but as soon as he gets hit he decides to try to trade with guys because he thinks he's tough. His problem is that he might as well be punching with charmin wrapped around his hands. I love the guy but that's the honest truth from someone that has seen every fight he's been in.

No i agree. I also dont think he ever was healthy. He should have tried to wrestle more with a couple of these guys, and ended up exchanging some slow punches. UFC needs stars though.

<iframe src="http://gfycat.com/ifr/PlumpFarflungIbex" frameborder="0" scrolling="no" width="500" height="376" style="-webkit-backface-visibility: hidden;-webkit-transform: scale(1);" ></iframe>

The defender comes in, the rb lowers his head in anticipation of contact and you get a bad call. I'm tired of these

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back