• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
Will be on the dogs in the next 2 fights. Canonier and Garbrandt. 1 unit each. should get at least a split.

Could be wrong, Cormier is more than hype. Although he has beaten some has beens in the UFC. Really curious to see if JBJ tries to beat him at wrestling like he did with Chael. The difference is Cormier is a lot heavier, stronger and a lot more talented wrestler.

Didn't mean hype like overrated. Meant people thinking he was going to win so it kept pushing the line down.

Jones won't try to wrestle him imo. He'll use his reach and striking

Taking Ravens x3 and over x1.5

Conditions look better than I thought, like road pup tho

lmao Damm didn't even bring anyone to the fight with him to be in his corner. those would be good things to know if you were betting....

Brown going do it all tonight and win us this game with the Ben to Brown to connection

So question for you guys

What would you do here, as you know I just moved. Got an apt, 2nd Floor. I can handle loud noises but the guy underneath me plays his music SOOOOO LOUD, my floor is shaking. Do I eventually got knock on his door and let him know or deal with it

So question for you guys

What would you do here, as you know I just moved. Got an apt, 2nd Floor. I can handle loud noises but the guy underneath me plays his music SOOOOO LOUD, my floor is shaking. Do I eventually got knock on his door and let him know or deal with it

Ive been throw the same situation before. Yea u gotta confront him

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back