• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
cant believe Under 14.5 TT hit for ECU in the 2H

they score a TD with 13 minutes left in the 3rd

Got to head out for a couple hours. Going to have the best burger I've ever had at Chris Madrids in San Antonio, then dropping my moms off at the airport

took a disgusting beat in poker last night. was sitting with about $500 in chips and was card dead for a couple hours and folded nearly every hand. I wake up with AA after a straddle so I pop it to 20. guy next to me makes it $60. one other caller and I make it $160 (max bet in state of MN is $100). they both call. I know one has KK or QQ and not sure of the other (the flat caller was a wild player). Flop comes K73 rainbow. I lead out for 100 and both call. Turn is a 6 and I lead for another $100, call, call. River is a 9 and I lead for another 100, raise, call call. Of course the fucker had KK. He's such a tight player too I can't believe he called my PF re-raise. Fucker knew I had AA and he wouldn't lay it down and of course he hit's the 2 outer.

I was steamed for an hour and then I fucking rolled the table. Walked about with about $800 and that's after losing that huge pot that was over $1k. gross.

i just did hte math on my bowl season, miracle of all miracles, i am up 20 dollars (in large part thanks to OSU)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back