• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
Status
Not open for further replies.
need msu to come back some how.... dantoni playing puss ball and thinks running 1000 times is the answer he had the offense rolling early and then got scared going score for score

No thats what I said earlier, he played the ref perfectly. But Im just laughing how they are saying that he froze him, dude got stopped byt he ref.

agree with all but there a solid qb away from prob makin a serious run at it.... as much as i dislike them (dolphins fan)

wisky D is playing pretty solid today.... guess u knew they come out better then that shit storm in B10 TITLE GAME

fondy mustve had some bad Arbys meat and now has mad cow....cuz no way he bets against his own team?!?!?!

need msu to come back some how.... dantoni playing puss ball and thinks running 1000 times is the answer he had the offense rolling early and then got scared going score for score

Only way Sparta is a chance in the 2nd half is if they get any sort of pressure on Petty.

You bet against your team? Even I'm on your team today.

The day Gary Anderson left I pulled the trigger.

fondy mustve had some bad Arbys meat and now has mad cow....cuz no way he bets against his own team?!?!?!

I do quite a bit, but most of the time I'm just cheering for the other team to cover, not win outright.

hopefully wisky goes right down and gets 6

Yes please. I have Wisky 2H over 14 (push now), Auburn O35, game over, and Auburn -6.5. Lets go 3OTs or so.

Most Failure in a Price of Right Clip ever

<iframe width="640" height="360" src="http://www.worldstarhiphop.com/embed/76376" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

GLB, as a cardinal fan I get it

you are a shit team until every flag isn't against you, took us 12+ years to break out of that

if it's a penalty, I'm pretty sure it's on the Bills

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back