• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
second half ideas clown?

nope. ECU probably blew their chance to win the game.... hard to imagine they play a better 2h than first half. They won't quit. I am confident of that but i am not chasing good money lost with bad money on just a plus half pt at halftime with a 7 pt full game dog in this particular spot when the dog is not finishing opportunities. You can't back florida because they were thoroughly outplayed and they have a hard time scoring when they are trying to score and the only way they are trying to score the last seven minutes of the game is if the -1/2 bet is already a loser. Total is dead on in my estimation. Nothing there.

nope. ECU probably blew their chance to win the game.... hard to imagine they play a better 2h than first half. They won't quit. I am confident of that but i am not chasing good money lost with bad money on just a plus half pt at halftime with a 7 pt full game dog in this particular spot when the dog is not finishing opportunities. You can't back florida because they were thoroughly outplayed and they have a hard time scoring when they are trying to score and the only way they are trying to score the last seven minutes of the game is if the -1/2 bet is already a loser. Total is dead on in my estimation. Nothing there.
this has probably saved me $$...was inclined to take Fla

it's like you saying "it should be 14-14"

what are you talking about? Turnovers are part of the game.

Should I think it should still be 21-7, because of that "lucky" ECU Int that wasn't actually even an INT?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back