• 2nd Chance Survivor -- Contest Forum for Details!!
  • MNF Quick Pick Contest -- Cash Prize
Status
Not open for further replies.
idk how you guys bet sides and totals, i dont know what the hell to cheer for

tho I do have thank Hunt, I've never really gone with TT till you suggested it and done pretty well

idk how you guys bet sides and totals, i dont know what the hell to cheer for

tho I do have thank Hunt, I've never really gone with TT till you suggested it and done pretty well
I'm a dog n over player most times on same games. If I think it has a shot.

i've just been fortunate with it alex..jsut found something that has worked so far for me.

what I love about bowls is the feeling that this game is the most important game in the world at this moment .. where the world is me

the options of live betting, the game has just evolve..jsut trying to adapt to make a dollar out of a dime

summary of that article -

Bowls get sponsors - get money.
ESPN gets something to show - get money
Schools lose money in a lot of instances - but it's a marketing tool so it is worth it
Authors opinion - Bigger schools should not accept invitations to the lesser bowls, hurts the marketing

Example - USC playing Fresno in the Purple eater Bowl last year, or whatever

does nothing for USC

As for the final question, most corporations must commit to 3-year sponsorships and spend between $300 K to $15-20 M annually to sponsor bowl games. Is it worth it? Well, there is some evidence (linked here) that the BCS games generated millions worth of sponsorship and advertising value. But that’s just the BCS games.
For 50-70% of these games, I would seriously question how much sponsorship and ad value is generated there. And ultimately, do these sponsorships boost awareness, intent to buy, and actual sales? Only the companies know this, and often times this is information that simply won’t share.
But again, given that ratings for even the lesser bowl games are still higher than most live TV events, and given that sometimes these sponsorships are motivated by a company wanting to expand its geographic exposure in the region of the host city, you can understand why companies are still tempted to lock into sponsorships

thanks, it's totally changed the way i think about betting...even if i like a team pre-game, i usually wait to be them live because the chances i'll get a better line are really good

Yup, lot of strategies out there man..just keep doing what works for you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back