Post All-Star Break Week Discussion

Only reason the Clips haven't wilted in this quarter is because of the foul line.

Shame the Dubs fucked around in the 1st half.

This is like an all star game, just wait to see how it shakes out in the 4th attitude

Pretty entertaining baw

Clips just need to run half court and get two shots every time that qtr

That 3Q had it all

But the tech from Iggy talkin shit while shooting FTs a la Sidney Dean goin' Sizzla took the cake

It was lower than that some places Cog...

Steph had 17 last 4 minutes or so...

It won't happen here but that Sacto game the TT was 64.5...they got 42 in third and it went under with that dogshit sitting at end of bench.

Understatement that this could be a potentially demoralizing loss for the Clips, that was brilliant

Understatement that this could be a potentially demoralizing loss for the Clips, that was brilliant

Clips have played well w/o CP.

It is a mental factor in playoffs though, you would think.

Would love to see the Warriors shoot for a couple minutes on those carny rims that are maybe a half inch larger than the ball

Would love to see the Warriors shoot for a couple minutes on those carny rims that are maybe a half inch larger than the ball

I say make them throw a Carney in the starting line-up and see how they do...

I don't know that kickball counts but never checked into it

You might be on to something

<iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6mQANewrDcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe><iframe width="560" height="315" src="https://www.youtube.com/embed/6mQANewrDcM" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe>

Man the Warriors had the right rotation last week to avoid these collapses.

The addition is a subtraction.... and now they have bums out there who can't even get a bucket

I mean that he had to shoot by 4 second mark but man...

It was 123-102 under 2 mins left

That GSW bench so iffy in the home blowouts for ATS backers.

If that grimy little fuck #2 didn't go for that basket and let the clock run out the Flips would have dribbled it out.

Fatboy Felton walked it up the court and hit the 3, that makes it even worse.

Dude was gassed and thought Weber was gonna dribble it out.

Typical TNT moose.

Man the Warriors had the right rotation last week to avoid these collapses.

The addition is a subtraction.... and now they have bums out there who can't even get a bucket

The warriors have been prone to getting lazy with big leads since this run began

That wasn't lazy, that was the shit at the end of their bench not being able to muster a single basket in 1:45 mins.

And Felton doing some stat-padding/spread-busting because he was given the opportunity.

A bad beat, nothing more - nothing less. Dubs will do that every now and then.

Yep. With huge leads, Kerr pulls the big 4, than also pulls Iggy and Livingston if the lead is big enough, they have nobody to score.

One thing I might look at is betting the dubs pre-game for the 3Q. They are crushing people. Pre-game, the line last night was -3, but at HT, the line was -7. The Sac game, and last night against the Clips is what they've been doing a lot 3Q. I'll only do it when they're at home though.

Sometimes this just happens, there's no way to avoid it.

Few weeks ago they blew the Bulls game wide open in the 4th too, there's no way to protect yourself against this.

FYI - Demar did not practice yesterday as a very close friend of his passed away. Lowry also did not practice to due travel issues.

Soo many bets I like today.

-Grizzlies & over
-Celts
-ATL
-Mavs/Wolves over
-Jazz & over
-LAL/OKC over

Need to get to work trimming these down

Does CP3 play tonight? He has been cleared but ahead of schedule and Rivers seemed iffy about tonight.

Back