Poinsettia Heads up

Worst is when you think you've read the game correctly all game yet it doesn't play out. Days off upcoming...no desire to watch any of the games really til after Sunday anyway. But man this one was a fucking killer.

Williams fumble on the first drive...second in his career...shoulda known and I just too stubborn.

Yay assholes, you shoulda won by 28. Kinda hoped they'd lose. Expensive this one.

Have a 200+ rusher against a team that couldn't move the ball. I'm at a loss.

Have a 200+ rusher against a team that couldn't move the ball. I'm at a loss.

wyoming 22 fd byu 13 fd
wyoming 362 yds byu 312 yds

I admit those numbers are deceiving a little but it is hardly a cover 10 outcome. And the williams fumble is offset by the wyoming special teams

wyoming 22 fd byu 13 fd
wyoming 362 yds byu 312 yds

I admit those numbers are deceiving a little but it is hardly a cover 10 outcome. And the williams fumble is offset by the wyoming special teams

While the numbers are skewed tremendously because they're comeback numbers, the execution of the team with the lead and the play calling is much more my issue. I'm sure you understand.

While the numbers are skewed tremendously because they're comeback numbers, the execution of the team with the lead and the play calling is much more my issue. I'm sure you understand.

No I agree with you on the numbers and BYU 4th qtr execution was bad.

They also had 4 free pts on the pinball play .... their offense never really rolled other than Williams and their oline beasting every now and then.

Clearly the rain bothered wyoming more than byu in the first half, that is for sure

Other than possibly my favorite interception of the season from Mangum, that was like teaching a 7 year old to catch a fly ball

Back