Poinsettia Heads up

wiseplayer

Pretty much a regular
This particular Bowl has laced this field with paint in the laced couple of Bowls. I'm hearing it's raining pretty hard in San Diego. Im waiting to see if we can get a better idea of field conditions. Anyone with an update, please let us know.

No real rain today; on and off drizzle. Chance of some rain during the game but I wouldn't anticipate anything heavy.

No real rain today; on and off drizzle. Chance of some rain during the game but I wouldn't anticipate anything heavy.

Either your resource is bs or you made something up. Either way that's a bs post. It's pouring and has been pouring

Pretty sure of a couple things. It didn't start raining like this until after kickoff (considering they said as much)

And horses' "source" was the sky

But that pick, I'm blaming on horses and braves

Looked like Mangum just wanted to see how high he could throw it

Wow, wiseplayer getting her panties in a scrunch because I didn't know it was going to rain this hard until just after kickoff. it was dry most of the day...thanks for the cover kj and braves, and indeed, that's what I did...I looked at the sky.

Perhaps horses can atone for his reckless, shameful forecast by sending wise some hot sauce.

Read your post again brah.

Oh I know what I said; I based my anticipation on what I saw at the time of my post and what I heard on my home from work on a local sports show. shrug...wrong. quit pretending I had some ulterior motive.

field conditions this past Sunday

[video=youtube;pJLb21ahByc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJLb21ahByc[/video]

I live 1.5 miles from the airport, hugh.

You had to go and post that Braves; unbelievable...dude naturally lost his job. Charger cheerleaders are irresistible.

field conditions this past Sunday

[video=youtube;pJLb21ahByc]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJLb21ahByc[/video]

lol, poor guy got a little excited, took matters into his own hands, tamed the shrew, and never abandoned his post. He's a horny hero, not a perverted pariah.

ah yeah, gotta be the beacon for oncoming air traffic obv, guessing that's an FAA thing

He had two pass rushers that at least made him stop and think for a second.

By the way, who knew the Poinsettia weather thread would make it to two pages?

I live 1.5 miles from the airport, hugh.

You had to go and post that Braves; unbelievable...dude naturally lost his job. Charger cheerleaders are irresistible.

True JO story:

In my old profession, had to wear scrubs daily.....partied harder in those days.
1st case at 7:30, and stayed out way too late and had a hood rat back at the house.... Long/short....blue balls...cock tease hoe.

Get to the hospital and hot hot nurse(travel nurse) new that day in the OR.....if you ever wore scrubs, they like PJs....loose fitting...

The night before culminating with the same urge that the kid at the Charger game had going....
I had to go to the bathroom and just get rid of it lol....
Damage control in an odd way man

Don't get me wrong, I know that call isn't the difference. But I know what's coming

Back