Plays

thanks guys, I believe I managed to catch the prices at the correct time. The situations speak for themselves.
I will try to focus on Serie B as there are some live dogs there and often over reactions. It is also a very good in game option league too.

As for La Liga cant put money on Atl Madrid or Real Madrid as they face each other this weekend and preparations will be for them.
I do find the Barca/Real Sociedad game very peculiar, every other season Real Sociedad either gets destroyed or keeps it close vs Barca, this year perhaps they keep it close but in game option better for me.

Serie A is really tough this round, I may relook Inter ML again as they have had plenty of success vs Fiorentina in years past even against tougher Viola squads. Also you may want to look at how well Mazzarri's teams are playing at home.

I'm going to continue to play Almeria overs, Malaga is finally gaining ground now. I just think Almeria is good for at least 1 goal against Malaga but their defense is super week and really clumsy.

Watford...really disappointed me 2-0 lead against a shit team that hasn't been able to score and they got lazy. Serie B saved me hope for more success tomorrow!

La Liga
Malaga -1 @ 2.23 (3u)
Malaga/Almeria o3 @ 2.14 (3u)
Villarreal/Espanyol o2.5 @ 2.06 (5u)

Serie A
Chievo/Juventus u2.5 @ 2.00 (3u)

Serie B
Empoli/Siena o2.5 @ 1.92 (5u)
Bari +0.25 @ 1.92 (5u)
Bari ML @ 3.33 (1u)
Crotone -0.25 @ 2.04 (3u)
Crotone ML @ 2.42 (1u)
Avellino +0.5 @ 2.11 (3u
)

Gonna add a couple more to this list.

La Liga:
Elche +1.5 @ 2.11 (1u)
Valencia ML @ 2.45 (3u)

Serie A:
Bologna/AC Milan o2.5 @ 2.2 (5u)
Bologna o1 @ 2.2 (5u)
Lazio -1 @ 2.26 (2u)

Last edited:
Didn't look at today's game as much. The price has to be more appealing to me. If they field a strong squad then yes a win but rotations can kill these prem teams
GL with what you choose!

Yo Mike. What are your thoughts on the Juventus under? Feels like that can go either way. And any thoughts on Man U o2.5?

Juve under is based on their road game approach. I like the price given. For the over to hit you would need Chievo to score which I don't believe they will.

Man Ut over us also a price issue. Both squads will make adjustments, both are going to have to react to the weekend loss' . Moyes may revert to a much more casual direct play vs Pool. I would only play that over if it was 2.10 and up prices shown now are suggesting there is close to 60% chance of the over but I dont believe it.

Most of my focus is on bologna over today

Mike ... I'm heavily invested in the Real Madrid vs Elche match. Just curious as to your reasoning on taking Elche?

Midweek road game vs lesser opponent that will park the bus. Real have Atl on tap this week that's their focus. They will beat Elche but so far on the road this season Real are satisfied with a W not blowing teams out during domestic play.

That's pretty close to what I was expecting you to say, just seeing if you had anything substantial I may have missed ... Thanks for the response and BOL :shake:

Yo Mike. What are your thoughts on the Juventus under? Feels like that can go either way. And any thoughts on Man U o2.5?

hope you didn't play that under Shakes. Juventus D is asleep fucking useless, Chievo have done jack shit all game 2 shots 2 goals lol.

hope you didn't play that under Shakes. Juventus D is asleep fucking useless, Chievo have done jack shit all game 2 shots 2 goals lol.

I did. Might have banked if Chievo didn't put one in their own goal. It's OK. Evened out my Valencia under.

Gonna add a couple more to this list.

La Liga:
Elche +1.5 @ 2.11 (1u)
Valencia ML @ 2.45 (3u)

Serie A:
Bologna/AC Milan o2.5 @ 2.2 (5u)
Bologna o1 @ 2.2 (5u)
Lazio -1 @ 2.26 (2u)

5-1 +16.87 today
really had hoped for that under but thus got the big ones. Glad to have laid off the League Cup looked like a mess.

Serie A: (Thursday)
Inter Milan ML @ 2.13 (5u)

Two teams playing much better than the books consider are Inter and Roma. I like what Viola is doing but as mentioned before, I believe Walter Mazzarri has built a team that will not lose at home, he's done so with Sampdoria and Napoli, now he's doing it with Inter. I just don't think tomorrow Viola will be prepared, don't like the injuries they have. Inter seem to have rotated well with the crop they have and are playing as one unit. Definitely will be a much harder team to crack down then the ones Viola have faced this season. I would of liked the price to be around 2.20-2.30 but doubt we will reach it so I'll take it now. Historically Inter have a lot in their favour, at the San Siro, they have won 12 straight games against Fiorentina!
This trend should continue now with a boss like Mazzarri, and the price over evens is amazing because only one other time in the last 10 meetings at San Siro between the two, have Inter been given a 50% chance of a win.

Last edited:
Ok weekend list will add more as the prices will play around. Here's what I got

Premier League:
Stoke ML @ 2.02 (5u)
Tottenham 0 @ 1.90 (5u)
Tottenham ML @ 2.7 (2u)
Hull -0.25 @ 2.04 (3u)
Hull ML @ 2.41 (1u)

Aston Villa/Man City o3 @ 2.3 (2u)
Swansea/Arsenal o3 @ 2.41 (2u)

Ligue 1:
Marseille -0.25 @ 2.23 (3u)
Marseille ML @ 2.61 (1u)

Nice ML @ 2.01 (5u)

Serie A:
Torino/Juventus u2.5 @ 1.91 (3u)
Lazio/Sassuolo o2.5 @ 2.01 (5u)

Serie B:
Crotone 0 @ 2.25 (3u)
Crotone ML @ 3.18 (1u)

Palermo/Juve Stabia o2.5 @ 2.02 (5u)
Lanciano/Bari Draw @ 3.07 (1u)
Novara 0 @ 2.25 (3u)

La Liga:
Malaga 0 @ 2.04 (5u)
Real Sociedad ML @ 2.19 (3u)
Levante 0 @ 2.68 (3u)
Levante ML @ 3.81 (1u)

Valencia -1.5 @ 1.94 (3u)

Last edited:
15-5 +42.14 for midweek on a good stretch after a poor start
Serie A has done well for me as has La Liga. Will update overall record for each league this week.

Europa prices are going in our favor just except the Standard Liege total, I may have to consider playing o2.5

I'm going to take these CL prices earlier. these games are for Oct 1 and 2

UEFA Champs League (Oct 1 and 2)
CSKA Moscow/Viktori Plzen o2.5 @ 1.92 (3u)
Bayer Leverkusen ML @ 1.9 (3u)
Zenit St Petersburg -1.5 @ 1.92 (7u)
Arsenal/Napoli o3 @ 2.31 (3u)
Shakhtar/Man Utd o2.5 @ 1.94 (5u)
Juventus -1.5 @ 1.84 (5u)

Going to have to add to these:
Celtic +1.5 @ 1.8 (5u)
Celtic ML @ 9.08 (1u)
Bayern Munich ML @ 2.15 (3u)
Porto/Atl Madrid Draw @ 3.32 (1u)

Messi is out and Celtic only really play CL football at Parkhead, they will be extremely physical and they did provide one historical shock beating Barca not too long ago. Will history repeat itself? Well when Messi is not on the pitch, I like their chances.

Last edited:
the prices have massively fluctuated on Barcelona.

adding:
Basel 0 @ 2.12 (3u)
Shakhtar ML @ 2.42 (3u)

Last edited:
wow Anderlecht price is out there! Olympiacos a road favourite? You've got to be joking

Anderlecht 0 @ 2.08 (5u)
Anderlecht ML @ 2.91 (2u)

Last edited:
Garbage effort on my part.
Juventus had all the makings of covering -1.5 with ease but how it managed to be 2-2 is mind boggling.
Anderlecht oh may they are really bad. To lose to Olympiacos at home is pretty defining of how poor they are.
Shakhtar/Man Utd...honestly was a shitfest so really asking for o2.5 was a lot
Bayern just showed Man City who's boss
Celtic seem to get on Barca's nerve and I will continue to support them as underdogs at Parkhead
Leverkusen gave me a bit of a scare there especially with the price drop to 1.56, I really hate being part of heavy action but glad they did the deed.
Zenit can go fuck themselves, they should get out of the competition.
I'm going to save my praise for Atl Madrid....wow what a fucking team. Diego Simeone has something special brewing...Falcao who? Fuck that I am absolutely impressed with this team,
I look forward to them going pretty far in this tournament because the team make up is designed for tournament play. They don't have ONE superstar but a collective group of top class players from the keeper to the strikers.

For Europa League sorry I didn't get a chance to focus so I will probably be doing some in game wagers here.

GL Mike. I went with Spurs and over. I'm going to continue to back them even without knowing the lineups. They have tremendous depth and AVB really does take this compeittion serious.

Also parlayed Leige, Spurs, Swansea.

Here are my weekend plays with two big plays, one in Spain and one in Italy. Going to dip further in Serie B in a bit

Premier League:
Aston Villa 0 @ 2.48 (3u)
Aston Villa ML @ 3.52 (1u)
Southampton/Swansea u2.5 @ 1.91 (3u)
Arsenal ML @ 1.8 (5u)
Everton +0.5 @ 2.32 (3u)

La Liga:
Sevilla/Almeria o3 @ 1.91 (10u)
Levante +1.5 @ 1.87 (5u)

Serie A:

Inter/Roma u2.5 @ 2.19 (3u)
Sassuolo +0.5 @ 2.49 (3u)
Sassuolo ML @ 6.35 (1u)
Udinese ML@ 1.9 (10u)
Catania ML @ 2.12 (5u)

Last edited:
two things saw today, I will continue to fade Real Madrid if they are -1.5 or more favs on the road, they have failed to cover the spread on 3 straight road games. Also, Roma is for real...absolutely class vs Inter.

another sunday dog comes through...odds were -1.75(-121) or -2(+109) Atl.Madrid depending on book

Final 2-1 A.Madrid

another sunday dog comes through...odds were -1.75(-121) or -2(+109) Atl.Madrid depending on book

Final 2-1 A.Madrid

that's 4-1 on the season!!! I was just nervous betting it because well Atl Madrid are not a team I would want to go against.

Pretty busy but have a few plays

Serie A:
Roma ML @ 2.16 (3u)

Ligue 1:
Marseille 0 @ 1.92 (3u)
Reims/Toulouse Draw @ 3.30 (1u)

Last edited:
La Liga:
Valencia ML @ 1.87 (10u)
Getafe +0.5 @ 1.8 (5u)
Getafe 0 @ 2.73 (2u)
Getafe ML @ 3.88 (1u)