Plays

One more....und 63 midwestern st -- west Florida QB was injured last week and didn't return. They're not flashy anyway and I look for a concerted effort of ball control and relying on their stout defense. Enjoy your weekend and GLTA

2-0 (+2.00) tenn st was canceled

LSU +10 -- dominant defenses and the winner might only need 17 points so I'll take my chances

Lean Arizona St -3 . Christian Chapman won't be playing for the Aztecs and I'm buying in on the Herm train. I've just always been weak on west coast ball so I'm thinking on that one. Waiting on FCS

Last one. Nova -7 and ov 40. Towson won't run the ball on nova ( not many will) but Flacco will have enough success to post 14-17. Nova will do what they do, methodically pound your ass, and post 30+ Weather looks fine. Have a good one and win money (clover)

6-2 (+3.60)

Jax st -31 and ov 50.5....even with the look ahead to Peay this is a name your score game as Tech is really that bad. Call it 63-7

Ov 54.5 Chattanooga .....35-31 somebody, think Samford

Ov 56 e kentuck ....somebody 42-38. We don't play much D in the league

Last edited:
Tenn st -7.5....e Illinois has allowed the opposition to score in every quarter this year and are allowing a staggering 7.6 yards per play.

Thanks gentlemen , can't ever have enough good lucks. One more, Azusa Pacific +12.5. UNA was already dinged up on D and then had the pleasure of getting leaned on by NDSU last weekend. Their QB has a bum knee and the backup relieved him and they had a WR go out as well at the Fargodome. Now the 24th ranked team (d2) comes to town with an up tempo offense. UNA is giving up an uncharacteristic 6.1 yds per play and it seems a bit much to be laying DD as banged up as they are. Find nothing but winners.

Can we expect any FCS plays with the playoffs starting soon?

(Yes, I went thru 10 pages looking for this thread.)

Jax st -1.5...concerned with Maines QBs shoulder and the conf strength of CAA is iffy this yr. Keep in mind the OVC is shit but the gamecocks showed me a lot in the war with Kennesaw. It was one of the hardest hitting games I've seen this year and one of the best games I've seen this year. Hope to have a few totals as well just waiting on weather for a little longer. Lean Madison -6 which is now gone and Valdosta fwiw. GL Ted

Ov 55.5 UC Davis....UNI likely without first team all MVFC CB Williams against the third ranked passing attack in the nation. UNI is not flashy on O, but Davis ranks 98th against the pass and 79th against the run....Davis 38-31

Madison -6....Colgate can't throw so how much success will their 39th ranked rushing attack have against Madison's 16th ranked rush D? Not much IMO. On the flip, how much success will Madison's balanced O ( 34th rush/35th pass) have against the statistical juggernaut Colgate D? Enough is my answer. I should be concerned about the possible head coach departure but I'm not. Madison 23-10

Ov 50 NDSU....bison will score all day long. If the bobcats give me 10 this is a winner . NDSU 45-13

Cheers and GLTA

Ov 55.5 UC Davis....UNI likely without first team all MVFC CB Williams against the third ranked passing attack in the nation. UNI is not flashy on O, but Davis ranks 98th against the pass and 79th against the run....Davis 38-31

Madison -6....Colgate can't throw so how much success will their 39th ranked rushing attack have against Madison's 16th ranked rush D? Not much IMO. On the flip, how much success will Madison's balanced O ( 34th rush/35th pass) have against the statistical juggernaut Colgate D? Enough is my answer. I should be concerned about the possible head coach departure but I'm not. Madison 23-10

Ov 50 NDSU....bison will score all day long. If the bobcats give me 10 this is a winner . NDSU 45-13

Cheers and GLTA
Thanks for the thoughts. LFG

One more, und 68 MSU-Mankato....both are run first teams and each have good run defenses. Light rain and freezing rain changing to snow in the afternoon. Winds NE 25-35 mph and 100% precipitation. (3-5 inches of snow and ice expected)

Good luck, captain sir. Maine’s demolition of Jack State was a shocker to me. I agree with your earlier post about the CAA being a bit shaky this year. Maine is in my neighborhood but I don’t know much about Weber

Against both which means zilch but reasoning against Maine is in my thread

Good luck, captain sir. Maine’s demolition of Jack State was a shocker to me. I agree with your earlier post about the CAA being a bit shaky this year. Maine is in my neighborhood but I don’t know much about Weber

I wasn't surprised that Maine beat the gamecocks, but was the way they absolutely throttled them. One of those games where it was over when the ball was kicked off. Weber doesn't throw the ball well enough to expose their weakness and Maines defense is really good overall. Should be a good one. Best of luck Bull and hope you're feeling better.

Nice. Call on Maine, Capt. And it gave me just enough courage and encouragement to follow my gut and join you at +7.5, -115.

Nice. Call on Maine, Capt. And it gave me just enough courage and encouragement to follow my gut and join you at +7.5, -115.
Thanks Bull, going to be a sloppy day in Kennesaw. Hope they give us some TT in the d2 and d3 games. I want ov 15ish Norte dame OH fwiw. GL today

I really like South Dakota St. This is a special team, Sagarin has them rated high, but I still think short. Obviously, strange dynamic at NDakota St I feel more player resentment than happiness here. Also, my memory is that they start slow, colgate covered 1st half last week.

I played SDakota St 1st hslf +5 and +9 for game.

What do you think?

Back