Plays

captjohn67

Pretty much a regular
und 53 jax state (-120) the word is that this will be the best defense they've had in years, which is a helluva a statement considering how good they usually are. Losing the QB and WR combo of Jenkins and Barge makes me think the offense takes a step back but I think the new QB (Horn) has a lot of upside and they have a stable full of RB's. Chattanooga has their talented QB back,but with the new head coach and slots to fill, I don't see them being high octane, especially on opening day. Defense will be solid like always. Would have thought this would be a 44/45 type number and expect the typical slugfest this rivalry has produced the last 4 years. Holding out for the 7 and if it gets there I'll be on the Mocs. I hope everyone has a good year.

Thanks for posting, Capt. Like the Mocs myself and hoping the line goes to 7.
If my name were "Bloodhound" I would buy the half point.

With you on Mocs +7 I assume the Sam Houston Richmond game is cancelled or postponed.

I was waiting on your thoughts on the gm tonight. Should actually be a good game to watch tonight

Damn. Me too didn't hear about that until just now. But this other kid was pretty good in high school.

1-1 (-.20)

Nova -6.5 and ov 34

Ferris St +1.5 and ov 61

It takes a pitiful Liberty defense to make the challenged Jax St offense a 13.5 fav. No way in hell I'd lay those points and they'll probably bust the 61 but I'm going to think on that one for a while

One more , Delta St -31... last year they beat em by 40 and really weren't very good. Much improved team this year. Shorter rushes for 1.9 per carry and Delta allows 1.7. Going to be a long afternoon in Rome. Fighting okra 49-3. GLTA

Thanks gentlemen, found one more. Alabama a+m -4. Interesting that both teams are allowing 413 yds per game but my oh my have they played different levels of competition. I'm not overly concerned with A+M's putrid offensive numbers because of said competition and RB Jordan Bentley is reportedly making his return after the injury in the UAB game (scored all 4 TDs in this matchup last year in a heartbreaking loss) He was SWAC freshman of the year and is on the black college football player of the year watch list. If he doesn't return I'm ok with the number, if he does then this is a really bad number. That'll do it for me, find nothing but winners(clover)

Hey Cap, Montana St is 0-2 but covered vs Wash St and almost took out #4 SDS after being down big and now are away at ranked North Dakota +6.5. The team is good. If they lose next week they pound. I took them. Wonder if you have any thoughts. GL my man.

Hey Cap, Montana St is 0-2 but covered vs Wash St and almost took out #4 SDS after being down big and now are away at ranked North Dakota +6.5. The team is good. If they lose next week they pound. I took them. Wonder if you have any thoughts. GL my man.

Teams not really on my radar but after a quick glance I would tend to agree . It would be dog or nothing for me. I haven't spent the time I typically do and am pretty limited in teams/conferences I feel comfortable with fwiw. Does look like there has been some shuffling. Best of luck Johnny

http://www.msubobcats.com/news/2017...tebook-3-msu-shuffles-lines-for-und-game.aspx

Jax st -12.5....Austin Peay is much improved but in their two losses this year they avg'd only 4.0 yds per rush compared to the rather gaudy 5.6 on the year and they can't throw the ball. Jax State's rush D has only given up 421 total rushing yds on the year and 210 of those were to Ga Tech. I can't see the Governors posting many points. On the flip side can JSU's rather anemic offense score against a statistically stout D?? Well, I'm making the assumption that Coach Grass has finally seen enough of the QB play to know that Doss is the man ( one should never assume but) and his dual threat ability is the key difference in this matchup. If he does not start and play the majority of the snaps I will hate (and likely lose) my wager, but if he does the gamecocks will finally show the offensive production seen during the Eli Jenkins era and post a 34-10 type win. I better be right because I've got 3 units on it. Cheers and GLTA.

Up a little, haven't done much capping this year

Und 58 Norte dame

Und 57.5 buckeyes

Austin Peay +46

Sparty -2.5

SEMO +20.5....Jax state been playing average ball in a total shit conference and their best offensive player is banged up (Roc Thomas) . Raw wet day in this part of the world and am calling for a shitfest . Coach Grass never embarrasses anyone so you always have the backdoor too. Find nothing but winners (clover)

3-2 last time out

Murray st +27

Austin Peay -7.5

S Carolina +24 -121

Syracuse +7 -120

V Tech +1

Eat too much drink too much and find nothing but winners

Back