Plays locked in for the Bowl Games

BigRaktor

Mr. Incredible?
San Jose St +5
WHY IS NMEX FAVORED HERE? Just because this is basically a home game for them? I think SJST has the defensive edge to keep this close or win.

FSU +5
The question here is which team shows up. Basically fading UCLA in a bowl game. Looking for Bowden's boys to not lay down in this one...we'll see. Played on a recco from one of my boys.

Texas A&M +5
Cal fade...they have collapsed at the end of the season. A&M has done the opposite...they have come on strong to close out their year. I'll take the team w/ positive momentum anyday.

BC -7
Seeing this line at -6 now on covers. Figure this is based on O'Brien leaving for NCState. I don't see that being much of a factor though. BC has a stingy run D and should be able to keep Navy in check. Shit...if ND can cover this line, BC should. Plus alot of history for these teams and you rarely see the line this low.

Florida +8
Name one true good defense that OhioSt has played all year...this game will be interesting...I'll take the points.

Troy...I'll concede that Michigan is the best D OhioSt faced so far this year. And yes, they are a good D...stuffed the run all year, but on paper Florida has an edge in the air. So do you think that's because the SEC is more smashmouth/run-oriented?

Besides...the best defense in the country should not allow their offense to be outgained by 109 yards and allow 42 to be put up on them.

For once, I'll take the dog and look for the D's to keep this one close.

i just can't see how you can bet against the hottest team over the past 2 years and only be laying -7. to me its ohio state or nothing unless we are seeing +10 at a minimum. and 42 points put up on them is only testement to how good they are on offense. i'm not puling the trigeon anything yet but i'm hoping to see some 6.5 somehwere or else i will buy it to that and hammer it. hell maybe i will buy the juice both ways an middle the sob on 7 if i am lucky but i have a feeling this game will be not close. there are 2 coaches i never bet against tressel and carroll. however i MIGHT be breaking that and take michigan this year. they have senior leadership while SC has SU raw telent greater than anyone else in the country. Next year wil be the trojans year for sure though unless texas has anything to say about it but thats another argument for another day in another off season hahaha

Troy...if the line keeps dropping I might be tempted to middle out at 6 or 5.5...I guess I have a month to see what develops

wonderbread,

fl isn't a good road team & 4-8 ATS, check out this stats:
09/16/06 @TENN W 21-20 L -4.5 U 46.5
10/14/06 @AUB L 17-27 L -2.5 O 40.5
11/04/06 @VAN W 25-19 L -16.5 O 42.5
11/25/06 @FSU W 21-14 L -7.5 U 43.5
buckeyes is a terrific road team & 9-3 ATS,
09/09/06 @TEXAS W 24-7 W 3 U 52
09/30/06 @IOWA W 38-17 W -7 O 43.5
10/14/06 @MCHST W 38-7 W -14 U 51
11/04/06 @ILL W 17-10 L -24.5 U 47.5
11/11/06 @NWEST W 54-10 W -22.5 O 41.5

0hiost -8 seems the right number. however, troy smith's passing game against fl questionable secondary defense, ranking 75th, and the heisman' winner experience from playing in the big games (last yr and this yr) will be the difference. Fl biggest game of the year vs. auburn and they choked! winners find ways to win games and losers find ways to loose!

ohio st by 17 pts.
ARE YOU WITH ME?

<TABLE id=HB_Mail_Container height="100%" cellSpacing=0 cellPadding=0 width="100%" border=0 UNSELECTABLE="on"><TBODY><TR height="100%" UNSELECTABLE="on" width="100%"><TD id=HB_Focus_Element vAlign=top width="100%" background="" height=250 UNSELECTABLE="off">I am looking for 6.5 and then I'll hit it.</TD></TR><TR UNSELECTABLE="on" hb_tag="1"><TD style="FONT-SIZE: 1pt" height=1 UNSELECTABLE="on">
</TD></TR></TBODY></TABLE>

unposted 2-0 in this thread

TCU -12
BYU -3

Looking at these coming up:
Rice -4
Love both ECU and SFla - so no touch...maybe Under
Already posted on SJSU
Leaning towards Utah -1.5

Will post as I play them...

So far for the Bowl Season

TCU -10.5 2 units
BYU -3 5 units

7-2 +12 units

Never got around to posting the plays that were made, but here they are for anyone that cares:

Rice -4 2.5 units
SJSU +5 (Posted) 2.5 units
Utah -1.5 2.5 units
SFla -6 1.5 units
ECar/SFla U43 2 units
ASU +9 2 units
ASU/Hawaii U72.5 1.5 units

For tonight:

FSU +5 2.5 units
FSU/UCLA 1st Half U20 1.5 units
No Score for 1st 7:30 of game 2 units

Last edited:
Now sitting at 9-3 +14.7 units

TCU -10.5 2 units
BYU -3 5 units

Rice -4 2.5 units
Utah -1.5 2.5 units
SFla -6 1.5 units
ECar/SFla U43 2 units
ASU +9 2 units
FSU +5 2.5 units
FSU/UCLA 1st Half U20 1.5 units -115

:cheers: For FSU backers

:spank: Wish I didn't just give it all back on NCAAB and NBA crap.

Thanks trout and hunt...

For today I'm leaning on:

OkSt -2 - This is interesting. Both teams suck ass away from home. Still tossing this one around.
Rutgers -7.5
TxA&M +5 (already posted)

Plays are now locked in at:

OkSt -2 2 units - bumped OkSt -2 up to 5 units
Rutgers -7.5 5 units
Rutgers U44.5 2 units
TxA&M +5 2.5 units

BOL today everyone

Last edited:
Now sitting at 11-5 +19.7 units

TCU -10.5 2 units
BYU -3 5 units

Rice -4 2.5 units
Utah -1.5 2.5 units
SFla -6 1.5 units
ECar/SFla U43 2 units
ASU +9 2 units
FSU +5 2.5 units
FSU/UCLA 1st Half U20 1.5 units -115
OkSt -2 5 units
Rutgers -7.5 5 units

Rutgers U44.5 2 units
TxA&M +5 2.5 units

:cheers:

For today I'm looking at the following:

Kent/Clemson - no touch or very small play on Clemson. Worried about which Clemson team actually shows up. Might even consider the under but we'll see. Behind Clemson at this point!!
Mizzu/OreSt - OreSt all the way - 2-3 units - Since my Cougs smacked them at home OSU has been $$ (even w/ a loss to UCLA). Mizzu has really just been a frustration for me all year...didn't take them early and got hosed on them late (thanks for winning at Iowa St...oh wait)
Houston/SouthCar - maybe no touch again - I fukin hate Spurrier...that said if there is a play it is probably SoCar based on their D alone. Still debating this one.
Minn/TxTech - My initial thought is TxTech here, but this could go either way.
Purdue/Maryland - Do the Terps have what it takes to stay in this game? We shall see.

Plays locked in:
Clemson -10 Even 2 units
OregonSt -3.5 3 units
TexasTech -7.5 10 units - was going to play it for 3 or 4 but love Fondy's info

Last edited:
Just one last comment on the FL game in my own thread.

Congrats Gator backers

Get it back Buckeye backers!!

Dude are you on crack?

I'm just kidding these earlier posts are killing me I just can't quit reading them.

Back