Playoffs Record:
Game: 7-3
Runline: 3-0
Total: 3-2
Team Total: 6-7
Prop: 12-8
Player Prop: 23-21

Rays/Guardians:
Tough one to pick. Cleveland goes 24-6 to end the season and Tampa goes 12-19 and winless in October so far. Even though Tampa had consistently been here the last few years and are always a tough out, I think Francona and Guardians pull it off

McClanahan u4.5k -105
Total hits u15.5 -130

Mariners/Jays:
Probably the 2 teams I've followed the most over the last few years. Love both of these young teams. I feel like the starting pitching is fairly even, with maybe a slight edge to Ms, but think Manoah and Gausman at home will be tough to overcome. I think the Ms bullpen is definitely better. Offensively the Ms have looked worn down and tired recently where as the Jays seem to be in stride. Which is why I think they win the series.
Jays o3.5 -110
Toronto scores first -112

Last edited:
Good stuff @Bandits

The streaking into the postseason is always worrisome, almost like a letdown. We shall see!

Good luck!

G2 Rays/Guardians:
Should be another low scoring affair. Think it comes down to the pen
Guardians -110
Glasnow u1.5 earned runs -125

G2 Jays/Mariners:
Ray o1.5 walks -135

G3 padres/Mets:
Should be a fun one, here's what I'm thinking...
Padres went with a bigger bench over pen, so I'm curious how that plays tonight. Padres have Manaea as an in case, Hader fresh (possibly 2 innings) and Luis Garcia and Robert Suarez are pretty tough inning righties. I can't imagine they use any others. If musgrove gets them to the 6th with a lead they'll feel good.
Mets have Bassitt with Walker as an in case, Edwin is not 100% after throwing 30 yesterday-but I'm sure he's available for a tough situation stop, Lugo and about 5 or 6 others to piece the rest of it. I think it'll be a quick hook with Bassitt as they have more in the pen.
With all that said I'm saying Mets get a few on musgrove and somehow survive 3-2.
Game u7 -125
Musgrove o4.5k -124
Bassitt u1.5bb +155-worth a shot

15 hits total in both of first 2 games,
U13.5 +100
Can't imagine Vogelbach faces Hader, so that gives him what, 2at bats?
Vogelbach 0 hits -143

10/11-round 2 game 1s
Braves/Phillies
Braves score 1st and have most hits +206
Suarez o3.5k -164
O15.5 hits -107

G2 Phillies/Braves
Bohm 0 hits +179
Castellanos 0 hits +179
Wheeler o4.5 hits -140
Braves more hits -118

G2 Mariners/Astros
Astros -1.5 +150
U14.5 hits -112
0 hits Eugenio Suarez +119
0 hits Cal Raleigh +114

Damn bro? Stros by 2+? No faith in my guy Castillo?
I just think the lefties may cause a little trouble. Also Toronto grounded into third highest DPs. Castillo threw a bunch down and in that I think Houston hitters lay off.

I typically don’t like playing pitcher k props vs tribe but they been fanning a bunch more in the playoffs! My concern for cortes I got no clue how far he gonna go? Gl today

G4 Braves/Phillies
Phillies o3.5 -148
Phillies +111
Morton u5.5k -120
Added-Morton o4.5 hits+130

Last edited:
If only Morton hadn't gotten hit...
G4 Dodgers/Padres
Padres +110

Even so nice work yesterday bro. Morton fucked me, I basically had +155 on atl for that game holding a over 4.5 games ticket, didn’t think I needed to do anything there cause I thought he would out pitch thor washed up ass. Kinda bitter sweet cause I been holding a Philly 30-1 future all year and didn’t love idea of going back to atl to face fried again!

Luckily I had same bet on the west coast game but I knew doyers were done so I bet everything I stood to win had it went 5 on pads.

G4 Yankees/Guardians:
Quantrill goes 5 and the pen brings it home.
Guardians +145
Guardians O2.5 -125
Quantrill u4.5 hits -115
Rosario 0 hits +172
Judge 0 hits +194

Went about like I thought it would, except Bader tagging Quantrill. Judge's hit was eh and Rosario had 3ks... Guardians not using Stephan, Karinchak, and Clase will make it tough tomorrow on the Yankees. They'll have to score in the first 5 innings again

Went about like I thought it would, except Bader tagging Quantrill. Judge's hit was eh and Rosario had 3ks... Guardians not using Stephan, Karinchak, and Clase will make it tough tomorrow on the Yankees. They'll have to score in the first 5 innings again

Bader been the damn mvp of the series. He saved Cole ass in gm 1 when he was able to cut that ball off in the gap and force the runners to stop at 2nd and 3rd, and he the only guy consistently hitting. Not that shocking I guess, guys cardinals trade away tend to shine.

G5 Yankees/Guardians
To me it's a 5 inning game for the Yankees-can they score in the first 5 innings? If so, they win. I just don't know if they will. Cole sure helped there pen yesterday. I imagine taillon for 4, Castro and Leutke have yet to throw-which means they probably aren't trusted... The rest of the guys just seem like they give up hits and don't have anything outstanding to show.
For the Guardians, only thing I was sort of shocked by yesterday is that they threw Plesac. I thought he would've gotten 2 innings today. If civale goes 3 or 4 they piece it to the 6th and have 3 studs to finish it.
With that thought...
Guardians most hits -108
Guardians score last -103
Civale o3.5k +125
Trying again, Judge 0 hits +179
(All cancelled with the rain)

Last edited:
I don’t think Civale stays in game long enough for the k’s. I was going to put both starters k’s under in sgp but they only let you play overs. Weak shit. lol

I like tribe score last, if yanks down after 5 I don’t think they get a hit and prob fan 10x in 12 abs vs the cle stud pen arms and with puckered up buttholes! Yanks have to get early lead to have any chance.

I don’t think Civale stays in game long enough for the k’s. I was going to put both starters k’s under in sgp but they only let you play overs. Weak shit. lol
I'm not huge on it, but I see value there. He's averaged 1/inn vs them and if he goes out there and tries to attack more for 4 innings knowing he's not going 6, then he's got a shot. 3ks was -500 which is what I was hoping to play

I'm not huge on it, but I see value there. He's averaged 1/inn vs them and if he goes out there and tries to attack more for 4 innings knowing he's not going 6, then he's got a shot. 3ks was -500 which is what I was hoping to play

I’m not huge on anything this game, dunno if ya saw all the exotic stuff I tried for sone low risk high reward ? Lot better games starting 2marro!!

G5 Guardians/Yankees:
Still see it playing fairly similar, going to play these now
Cortes u3.5k +106
Cle o2.5 -147
Cle scores last -103
Cle more hits +100

G2: Phillies/Padres
I think this is a tough matchup for Nola-and I like him usually. Hoping they both show out though

U15.5hits -137
Snell o1.5 walks -167

G3 Yankees/Astros
Under 14.5 hits -112
Stanton no hits +108
Cabrera no hits -129
Yordan no hits +108
Cole u1.5 earned runs +105

Runs came earlier than I expected yesterday. Great game none the less...
Game 2
Phillies +129
U7 -116

Back