Playoffs Discussion

t-dot

Pretty much a regular
<table class="tablehead" border="0" cellpadding="3" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr class="stathead"><td width="50%">Eastern Conference</td><td>Western Conference</td></tr> <tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
cle.gif
(1) Cleveland (66-16)
Games remaining: 0 (0 Home, 0 Away)
vs. +.500: 0 vs. Div: 0</td></tr><tr><td>
det.gif
(8) Detroit (39-43)
vs. +.500: 0 vs. Div: 0</td></tr><tr class="evenrow"><td>REGULAR SEASON SERIES
Cavaliers lead 3-1
Nov. 19: at Pistons 96, Cavaliers 89
Feb. 1: Cavaliers 90 at Pistons 80
Feb. 22: at Cavaliers 99, Pistons 78
Mar. 31: at Cavaliers 79, Pistons 73
</td></tr></tbody></table> </td><td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
lal.gif
(1) Los Angeles (65-17)
uth.gif
(8) Utah (48-34)
Lakers lead 2-1
Jan. 2: at Lakers 113, Jazz 100
Feb. 11: at Jazz 113, Lakers 109
Apr. 14: at Lakers 125, Jazz 112

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <!-- NEXT ROW --><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
bos.gif
(2) Boston (62-20)
chi.gif
(7) Chicago (41-41)
Celtics lead 2-1
Oct. 31: at Celtics 96, Bulls 80
Dec. 19: at Celtics 126, Bulls 108
Mar. 17: at Bulls 127, Celtics 121

</td></tr></tbody></table> </td><td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
den.gif
(2) Denver (54-28)
nor.gif
(7) New Orleans (49-33)
Tied 2-2
Nov. 27: Hornets 105 at Nuggets 101
Jan. 3: at Nuggets 105, Hornets 100
Jan. 28: at Hornets 94, Nuggets 81
Mar. 25: Nuggets 101 at Hornets 88
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <!-- NEXT ROW --><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top"><table width="100%" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
orl.gif
(3) Orlando (59-23)
phi.gif
(6) Philadelphia (41-41)
Magic lead 3-0
Nov. 6: at Magic 98, 76ers 88
Nov. 26: Magic 96 at 76ers 94
Feb. 28: Magic 106 at 76ers 100

sas.gif
(3) San Antonio (54-28)
dal.gif
(6) Dallas (50-32)
Tied 2-2
Nov. 4: Mavericks 98 at Spurs 81
Dec. 9: Spurs 133 at Mavericks 126 (OT)
Feb. 24: at Spurs 93, Mavericks 76
Mar. 4: at Mavericks 107, Spurs 102
</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr> <!-- NEXT ROW --><tr class="oddrow"><td valign="top"><table style="width: 243px; height: 377px;" border="0" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="1"><tbody><tr><td>
atl.gif
(4) Atlanta (47-35)
mia.gif
(5) Miami (43-39)
Hawks lead 3-1
Dec. 12: Hawks 87 at Heat 73
Jan. 26: at Heat 95, Hawks 79
Feb. 27: at Hawks 91, Heat 83
Apr. 14: at Hawks 81, Heat 79

por.gif
(4) Portland (54-28)
hou.gif
(5) Houston (53-29)
Rockets lead 2-1
Nov. 6: at Trail Blazers 101, Rockets 99 (OT)
Feb. 24: at Rockets 98, Trail Blazers 94
Apr. 5: at Rockets 102, Trail Blazers 88

</td></tr></tbody></table></td></tr></tbody></table>

EC, it wouldnt surprise me to see 3/4 of the lower seeds winning.

I think we will see some good value on the Pistons series price.

WC, Houston and Dallas both have a decent shot (I dont know what kind of backroom deal Cuban made with satan, but he got what he wanted.)

Just a couple notes I had:

Boston 1st Q and H and Chicago TT under
Portland in multiple ways- not sure which yet
Atlanta 1st H

Huge loss by the Rockets today. Not only do they drop all the way to a 5 seed and not have HCA, they have to play a tough Blazer team. Had they won, they would've faced either NO or Dallas.

Sleeper alert, and I know nobody wants to hear this, but if Orlando is still banged up, Philly has a shot.

The most evenly matched series is ATL and Mia. ATL has the better starting 5 but Mia has the superstar in Wade.

I think Philly has a good shot to beat Orlando.

Philly has 3 big guys that can rotate on Howard. Donyell Marshall there I said it will be the x-factor in this series.

HEre are the WINNERS and you can mark these down as I am on lock down in NBA--

Cavs in 5 games DONE OVER-- NO such thing as VALUE-- want value go to value Village

Boston in 5 games ALSO-- Bulls are young and SUCK and have no interior D--

ORlando in 5 games also- Philly has mailed it in, they dont want to play anymore-

Atlanta-Miami TOO CLOSE TO CALL

Lakers in 5 games---

Denver in 6 games--

Portland in 5 games---

Spurs in 7 games--

That is the way it will go down

Cavs in 5 games DONE OVER-- NO such thing as VALUE-- want value go to value Village

ORlando in 5 games also- Philly has mailed it in, they dont want to play anymore-

Lakers in 5 games---

Denver in 6 games--

Portland in 5 games---

Spurs in 7 games--

no 1st rd upset?

Miami gets my money as a clear favorite. Chicago is a live dog as is Dallas. Orlando matchup, who really cares. The others are done.

Huge loss by the Rockets today. Not only do they drop all the way to a 5 seed and not have HCA, they have to play a tough Blazer team. Had they won, they would've faced either NO or Dallas.

I believed they lose on purpose - They got Blazers 's number ! will be "easy win" ( LOL ) for the rockets -

Lakers in 5 games---

Denver in 6 games--

Portland in 5 games---

Spurs in 7 games--

HOU in 5 you mean ? must be a typo ...

:36_11_6:

Not honestly sure Dallas should be considered a dog. Will take plus money on Dallas and if I get real plus money will bet Chicago. Garnett needs to be healthy for Boston to be dominate.

Not true JOJo. They did not lose deliberately. They lost because the manager never cracked down on Artest's insanities and Portland is a bad matchup for Houston. Houston loses in the first round.

I say Houston wins this series with the only game portland winning convincingly being game 1. definitely not a bad matchup though. I do not see Portland winning at Houston while I'd consider Houston winning at least one in Portland not as difficult

I'm actually pretty upset about how the west turned out. I wanted to fade Denver on the road 1st rd, but I can't but serious money on new orleans..
I wanted to get money down often on Houston and Portland while fading San Antonio and Dallas- bleh
LA and Utah will definitely be a watching game for me. Might go with Utah game 1 getting close to DD, but got to see

right now without looking into them much for game 1s I'm interested in
Utah
Dallas
Denver
Portland
Cleveland
Boston
Philly
Atlanta

WC, Houston and Dallas both have a decent shot (I dont know what kind of backroom deal Cuban made with satan, but he got what he wanted.)

Good value on Pistons series? How's that when they have no chance vs. Cavs. +1500 wouldn't be enough value. And what 3/4 of lower seeds have chance do u think? Lakers and top 3 in east are all virtual locks to advance, no?

All I know is my Lakers are gonna walk right in the finals---

none of these teams can take more than 1 game from us in a series--

We are just better than all of them, and none of the teams in the WEST have they won a road game in the last month of season in the WEST????

NO THEY HAVE NOT- almost every single west team loses on the road--

lakers are gonna hold home court and win on road and get to finals losing maybe 2 to 3 games MAX--

This is gonna happen, lakers are better than any west team---

When portland is our biggest rival now, watch out finals here we come.

Good value on Pistons series? How's that when they have no chance vs. Cavs. +1500 wouldn't be enough value. And what 3/4 of lower seeds have chance do u think? Lakers and top 3 in east are all virtual locks to advance, no?

Agree the only series that is in question is the ATLANTA MIAMI series and HOUSTON PORTLAND and SPURS DALLAS SERIES---

However it does not matter who wins because none of those teams can challenge anyway--

Boston, lakers, Cavs, Denver, are winning easily---

I can guarantee that Boston, cavs and Lakers are starting out 6-0 at HOME in thier series-- as long as garnett is playing--

Parlay those 3 series and there will be no upsets there for sure---

There is no valueon detroit, you would have to give me +50000 to take Detroit and even at that I find it a bad bet----

THey are not winning vs Detroit, end of year they sucked, losing at indy, bulls athome, only got in cause rest of league sucked even worse--

Bulls are not winnign vs boston, they are too smal inside and shoot jumpers all game long, they are a bad team IMO--

jazz are a joke, Lakers might sweep them, this year lakers go up 2-0, and go to utah in game 3 and win by 25+ this year--
This will be the game 3 in UTAH that Lakers go nuts and kills Utah and sends a message to everyone that they are taking this erious.

If I can get Pistons +1500 on a series bet, Id play it. Pistons are a playoff tested bunch, I dont see the Cavs steamrolling them. AI is no longer a distraction and the Pistons have more clearly defined roles. Depending on the line, I's be willing to take a shot.

Heat have the better player an Wade is just one of the those guys that can put an entire team on his back.

Philly has a fighting chance. Miller will abuse Rafer all series and they have 3 legit bigs to use up fouls if necessary.

Im not saying all 3 dogs will win, but it wouldnt surprise me (well the Pistons would, but not a huge shock)

West, I like Houston to upset the blazers. Roy will have his hands full being hawked by Artest or Batts. The only player that can stop Yao is Artest. He just needs to have his head screwed on straight and let Yao work it.

Mavs to beat the Spurs is the only other upset I see happening in the West.

Again depending on series price, Ill probably put something on the Jazz to beat the Lakers first round ( not that they will, but saw something during their last game that the Jazz tried that will work and Im sure Sloan did too.)

LA's 2nd rd opponent will give them more fits than the finals. imo LA's path to the finals looks like: over Utah in 5/6. Over Houston/Portland in 6/7, Over Den/SA in 5/6. definitely not difficult for LA to the finals which could play a role in the finals.
I think the biggest question for the league is how healthy KG will be. That could determine the champion in that unhealthy KG= Cavs never facing a threat- coasting each series in 5 games, 6 max. healthy KG= winner of the east Boston/Cleveland facing a rested a ready LA team off a hard fought physical long series

Again depending on series price, Ill probably put something on the Jazz to beat the Lakers first round ( not that they will, but saw something during their last game that the Jazz tried that will work and Im sure Sloan did too.)

Was its name dwill?

I still don't think LA wins it all. They've done everything to prove me wrong (winning at cleveland, boston, Houston, SA), but I guess I'm stubborn and overtraditional. LA doesn't have that lock-down championship defense[

If Bill Simmons is to be believed, KG is in much worse shape than they're letting on.

I don't think Boston has it in 'em this year. Not with him being banged up.

I think Dallas has a legitimate shot at going to the WCF.

If Bill Simmons is to be believed, KG is in much worse shape than they're letting on.

I don't think Boston has it in 'em this year. Not with him being banged up.

I think Dallas has a legitimate shot at going to the WCF.

link?

also agree about dallas- not so much because of ability but more because of their ease of schedule

That wouldn't be a surprise in the West. There's not much of a difference between #2 and #7. My question is, will somebody challenge the Lakers? I don't think it's Denver because of their road struggles. I think to beat a team like the Lakers you have to win 2 games on the road because they are going to steal one game on your court.

I think I might be retarded because the more I look at it the better the Jazz look.

I think people are going to judge the jazz based on their last game, but I think the Jazz are the only team in the West with a chance.

The more I look the more I'm liking New Orleans.....
:cheers:

I do too, SF. And am praying to get +200 or better on them for the series.

Chandler is back and this is the first time that I have seen him, west, and peja together all season. They are healthy at the right time and I like the fact that they will be flying in under the radar this postseason.
Disapointing regular season from a record standpoint, but the injuries were definitely a problem.
At the same time, there is little pressure on them this year, unlike the last two years, and I think that will help them as they get to play with their backs to the wall as a 7 seed.

The official diagnosis for KG's knees: Just throw an "itis" at the end of the sentence, "I spent 13 solid years playing 1,100-plus games and 40 minutes a night at an intensity normally reserved for mothers trying to rescue their children who are trapped under a truck." The Celtics are doing the right thing and pretending that he just needs rest and everything's fine and he'll be back for the playoffs and don't worry and nothing to see here ... and if you believe that, I have some Billy Owens rookie cards I want to sell you. This is THE biggest subplot heading into the playoffs. KG is not fine. There is nothing structurally wrong with him. It's wear and tear ... and age and miles. Huge difference

I think I might be retarded because the more I look at it the better the Jazz look.

I think people are going to judge the jazz based on their last game, but I think the Jazz are the only team in the West with a chance.

so do i, but whats a pitty they got lakeshow in 1st round already;)

according to hornies chances, i dont think there will be ANY value in the series price though its +200 or something, denver is too deep this season..will be playin hornets at home as a short fav instead taking series price:shake:

Series prices are out at Pinny

<table width="100%" cellpadding="2" cellspacing="2"><tbody><tr class="Column_Date_Headers_Odds"><td colspan="5" class="Column_Date_Headers_Odds">NBA Series Prices (Best of Seven)

</td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sat 4/18</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Detroit Pistons vs Cleveland Cavaliers</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">12:05 PM</td> <td>601 Detroit Pistons</td> <td> +2700</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio00" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio00" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C0P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>602 Cleveland Cavaliers</td> <td> -3500</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio01" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio01" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C0P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sat 4/18</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Chicago Bulls vs Boston Celtics</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">09:35 AM</td> <td>603 Chicago Bulls</td> <td> +600</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio10" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio10" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C1P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>604 Boston Celtics</td> <td> -800</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio11" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio11" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C1P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sat 4/18</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Dallas Mavericks vs San Antonio Spurs</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">05:05 PM</td> <td>705 Dallas Mavericks</td> <td> +210</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio20" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio20" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C2P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>706 San Antonio Spurs</td> <td> -250</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio21" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio21" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C2P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sat 4/18</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Houston Rockets vs Portland Trail Blazers</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">07:35 PM</td> <td>707 Houston Rockets</td> <td> +125</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio30" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio30" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C3P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>708 Portland Trail Blazers </td> <td> -140</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio31" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio31" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C3P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sun 4/19</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Philadelphia 76ers vs Orlando Magic</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">02:35 PM</td> <td>605 Philadelphia 76ers</td> <td> +800</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio40" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio40" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C4P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>606 Orlando Magic</td> <td> -1000</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio41" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio41" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C4P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sun 4/19</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Miami Heat vs Atlanta Hawks</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">05:05 PM</td> <td>607 Miami Heat</td> <td> +135</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio50" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio50" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C5P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>608 Atlanta Hawks</td> <td> -150</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio51" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio51" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C5P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sun 4/19</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Utah Jazz vs Los Angeles Lakers</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">12:05 PM</td> <td>701 Utah Jazz</td> <td> +1300</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio60" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio60" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C6P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>702 Los Angeles Lakers</td> <td> -1900</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio61" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio61" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C6P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="Column_Headers_Odds"> <td valign="top">Sun 4/19</td> <td colspan="4" class="Column_Headers_Odds">Charlotte Hornets vs Denver Nuggets</td> </tr> <tr> <td colspan="5" class="contestDescription" align="center">Maximum Wager: 1213.40 CAD</td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td width="100" nowrap="nowrap">07:35 PM</td> <td>703 Charlotte Hornets</td> <td> +220</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio70" value="riskType" checked="checked" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio70" value="toWinType" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C7P0" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td> </tr> <tr class="AlternatingData2"> <td> </td> <td>704 Denver Nuggets</td> <td> -260</td> <td width="120"><input name="radio71" value="riskType" type="radio">Risk <input name="radio71" value="toWinType" checked="checked" type="radio">To Win</td> <td width="77"><input name="C7P1" maxlength="15" size="8" type="text"></td></tr></tbody></table>

Can I please hold ur series plays on Pistons, Jazz and Sixers? I have a 65k home equity line. Tell me how much of it you want me to risk on covering those bets for ya? Seriously --- Jazz and Pistons don't have a chance in hell unless ur talking about winning one MAYBE 2 games...and Sixers???? They couldn't beat non playoff teams down the stretch who had nothing to play for? And last night they barely beat Cavs bench with their starters!!!!

LA's 2nd rd opponent will give them more fits than the finals. imo LA's path to the finals looks like: over Utah in 5/6. Over Houston/Portland in 6/7, Over Den/SA in 5/6. definitely not difficult for LA to the finals which could play a role in the finals.
I think the biggest question for the league is how healthy KG will be. That could determine the champion in that unhealthy KG= Cavs never facing a threat- coasting each series in 5 games, 6 max. healthy KG= winner of the east Boston/Cleveland facing a rested a ready LA team off a hard fought physical long series

so much for that

Best series plays in order of value...

1. Hawks - Wade won't be able to win it all by himself without HCA. Chalmers and Beasley are rookie starters that won't be ready for this. This Hawks team is better than the one that almost took out Boston last year. This would be a bigger line if it wasn't for the popularity of D-wade. Smart money on Hawks...

2. Mavs - +210 really? This is anyone's series. Without Ginoboli I actually give the Mavs an edge. This would make their year to knock out SA.

3. Blazers/Nuggets (tie) - These are the 4econd and third best teams in the West and won't lose in first round with HCA. When will all the Rockets love end? Blazers may be best home team (after Cavs) in the playoffs and Hornets have been instant fade while Nuggets have played some of their best ball of late.

5. Maybe Bulls are worth a flyer with KG out for the series. Still think Doc and co. Won't lose at home but this could go 7 now so if +500-+600 is lwgit why not for a small play.

6. Lakers/Cavs/Magic wrap for a mortgage payment. Payout will suck but its guaranteed $$$$$. Maybe throw Nuggets in to make payout decent and risk less...

Of course 5 dimes still does not have them up. Look regarding Utah it is time to take some meds and go to bed. This team is so far into psychosis that some sanitariums would not take them. Picking them is an embarrassment. If you are talking ability Houston is better than Portland. Adelman has done a really really terrible job. It is vaguely possible they could break out but mental chains are tough. Atlanta is another nutcase team made Miami a clear favorite so guess i can force myself to gamble on them as well as Dallas and Chicago. Will say that the Spurs would be a real favorite if Duncan was healthy.

Agree on your thoughts about the Lakers tuck. Jazz have already made vacation plans and this team won't look the same next year. No cohesion at all. While I loved what the Hawks did last year taking the C's to 7 games I see this as a step back year. Will be playing the Heat series. Probably the only series bet that I'll make. Possibly Dallas, but I doubt it.

KG out makes the Boston/Chicago series a whole new ball game. I had Boston winning this in 5 with KG, but it looks Chicago might be able to push this to game 7 without him. Again, it depends on how Chicago strategize and how they'll change their game-plan for game 1.

I played

Dallas +210
Pistons +2700 small
Jazz +1300
Heat +135

I do think KG plays in the series, so will probably take Boston at a better price.

I think Philly has a good shot to beat Orlando.

Philly has 3 big guys that can rotate on Howard. Donyell Marshall there I said it will be the x-factor in this series.

I just spoke with my brother today (we both live in Philly). I thought the series price would be somewhere between 350 and 500 for ORL. I think 1000 is outlandish. 2 keys for Philly:

#1 They ARE the more athletic team.

#2 They have the advantage at the PG position.

Ok, so Orlando can shoot, and Philly can't. But what if ORL is not making shots? Is Howard seriously the X-factor and the justification of this line being -1000?

thing that worries me about Philly is the one thing that kills them is defending the 3 point shot...

and all orlando does is shoot the three

hopefully turkaglu is seriously hurt...he kills us

my major leans right now are Dallas and Houston.

...also like the Hawks, but not at -150. I think they'll win in 5/6 but again i'm not interested in laying -150 to hope that DWade doesn't go unconscious.

...worried about the Celts now with KG's issues, so much so that i changed my Lakers over Celts prediction to the Cavs as i don't think anyone can beat them starting on the road.

I was really hoping Detroit would get Orlando, but i don't think PHI can score with Team Dwight.

..thinking about making an easy wager and taking LAL to win the west. Denver is NOT a threat, actually i'm slightly interested in New Orleans although they're on my fade list (even at home). I probably watch more Nuggets basketball than any other NBA team and I still don't think that team is any good. Mr. BigShot was the best acquisition ever, probably puts Mark Warentien as exec. of the year possibly, but i don't think he can carry them

will be playin DWade points or p&assists over, every game...i was trackin his scores this season and also made some cash on it

Back