***playoff Lex***

Yeahhhh...I think that raven over tt play may be the best play for 2h...w u there

gl lex

thanks guys! Great 2ndh to make it an awesome start

:money:

playoffs 8-3 +16.64

for next week

Ravens+8.5-125

5 units

Ravens+300

1.5 units

today I'm on the Colts early

Colts tt o26-110

Colts-185

Bengals/Colts o47-108

Colts-7+190

3 units each

Lions 1sth tt o10-115

Lions+185 1sth

Lions/Cowboys o24-105 1sth

3 units each

Golden Tate yds o67.5-105

Lions+230 gm

2 units each

Pleaser +1550

Lions+1
Ravens+2.5
Colts/Broncos o59

1 unit

Thanks jk16 & hunt! Tough beat on the Lions ml but i had a bad feeling at halftime. So many points left on the field.

well I'm glad I locked in the Ravens+8.5-125/ +300 ml as they are now around +6.5/+245 range. a couple more locked

Packers-6-105

4 units

Teaser +465 (ties reduce)

Ravens/Patriots o41.5
Panthers+18.5
Packers-1
Colts/Broncos o48

2 units

The man can cook and the man can cap.

lex, thoughts on the Colts @ Broncs? That's the only one of the roadies I give a shot at SU win this weekend.

Nice season lex.

i think Patriots and Seattle crush.

sunday, I wouldn't be surprised to see both Cowboys and colts win. I'm certain one of those two will.

best weekend for football. Enjoy boss.

The man can cook and the man can cap.

lex, thoughts on the Colts @ Broncs? That's the only one of the roadies I give a shot at SU win this weekend.

I give them a pretty decent shot at keeping this game close but my biggest concern with them is stopping the run. Denver showed down the stretch they will be committed to the run game, and the Colts have yet to show they can stop it. Although he has lost a ton in arm strength, Peyton can still manage a game with the best of them, so a big lead could be an ugly situation for Indy. Total is high and with good reason, as I could see both qbs throwing the ball with success. Really not much I can take away from the first matchup other than the Broncos got ahead early and held on- completely different looking offense now with CJ running the ball (dude hasn't lost a fumble all season), plus they have Hillman back to spell him. I think T.Y.prop may be a really solid option because he will be getting a minimum 12 targets. Still looking into the game but as of right now I lean Over the total first and the Colts+pts to a lesser degree.

bol Lex, hope its a good one for you. What have you heard or what do you think about A-rod and his injury?

Thanks Cashman & Johnnyonthespot!

bol Lex, hope its a good one for you. What have you heard or what do you think about A-rod and his injury?

Thanks tito. Haven't heard anything new about him, but I would expect him to get the ball off quickly as usual. If he does happen to tweak it again they are no doubt in serious trouble, but as it stands I'm getting the best qb in the NFL at the peak of his career at home laying under a td. Looking at last week Detroit put up 20 points (17 first half) in a game where they had 3 turnovers, now Dallas has to face an offense that is light years better (and won't get all conservative with a lead). I think GB team total over 29 probably hits but in a playoff situation it's a tough number to lay.

Manning hasn't looked good to me this whole year. Seems pretty wobbly, aging rapidly before our eyes.

Thanks kj! Ravens choked it up but what a great game. Cover was never in doubt but a tough ml loss. Oh well moving on with an unpopular pick

Panthers/hawks o40-105

Panthers/hawks o46+199

2 units each

I grabbed a little +7 myself. Already have +13 and +20 in a couple teasers so didn't want to go overboard.

ughh game went just about how I expected it to, knew I should have left well enough alone with the 2ndh. The garbage td made for a nice hit on the adjusted over and kept my teaser going, so I have a couple still in play.

5-4 +6.98 yesterday :tiphat:

Packers-6-105

4 units

Teaser +465 (ties reduce)

Ravens/Patriots o41.5
Panthers+18.5
Packers-1
Colts/Broncos o48

2 units

longshot+780

Ravens+7
Hawks-4.5-175
Packers ML
Colts+7

1 unit

Cowboys tt o23-125

4 units

Teaser+200

Cowboys+10.5
Colts+14
Cowboys/Packers o46

2 units

got all pending plays together here.... leaning over in the later game as well, looking for a Rodgers prop because I'm not buying the hype of his injury.

5-7 +.35 units today. A ton of splits but the parlay and teaser definitely helped.....

Playoffs 24-19 +32.33 units:prayer

Championship Games

:badass:

Packers+8.5-115

Packers/Seahawks o21-119 1sth

Colts Patriots o53.5-101

4 units each

Packers tt o21+168

Packers tt o7.5-130 1sth

Seahawks tt o26-141

Packers/Hawks o49.5+174

Colts+260