Playoff Hockey Sunday Apr 15th.

charvik

NHL Road Fade Guru
Hi guys,

I've been working ridiculous hours lately, so I've been very quiet. So far the playoffs are going well, but I'm not going to post a record as those plays have been un-posted. I am going to be travelling quite a bit the rest of the month, going to Paris for "work", so I might not be here a lot, but at least I can post the plays for today.

Red Wings -0.5 (Regulation) -136

Starting off with the Wings at home against the Flames. I do think Kippers will bounce back some from Thursdays outing, but I don't see the Flames having enough fire power to keep up with Detroit at home. I have the total around 5, so no totals play.

Ducks ML (OT Incl) +125

I don't think Backstrom is enough to keep the Ducks from scoring. Selanne is a monster and he should have a couple of points tonight. It will be a faster paced game tonight and this game should sail over the 5 goal total easily. I wouldn't be surprised to see it over midway in the 2nd.

Triple play, Ducks/Wild OVER 5 +117

Canucks ML (OT Incl) +136

I still like the Canucks to advance quite a bit into the playoffs and a win here would be huge. Turco has been playing VERY well and when the Lundqvist twin scores for you offensively you're hitting on all cylinders. I think the Stars have been playing over their ability and will be brought down to earth here. I don't see the Nucks going scoreless for 60.

Also playing Nucks/Stars OVER 5 +110

Also playing the Salami OVER 21.5 -102 as I have the totals for the games capped at 26 goals.

Good luck to all tonight!

:cheers:

Very intensive start by Detroit. Calgary is not keeping up at all on the skates. With all of these penalties the game might get out of hand quickly. Looking good for the salami in that case, and I'm glad I stayed away from the total for this game.

Good win. The only other one we're on opposite sides on is the Ducks. So, if we can even out there, then we can win the Vancouver game and we can both be happy.

Though, I'd really, really like to see the Pens take this game in a couple of hours.

Good win. The only other one we're on opposite sides on is the Ducks. So, if we can even out there, then we can win the Vancouver game and we can both be happy.

Though, I'd really, really like to see the Pens take this game in a couple of hours.
Agreed, I would like to see the Pens win too, but I really don't see how. I hope I'm wrong... kind of, LOL.

Red Wings -0.5 (Regulation) -136
Ducks ML (OT Incl) +125
Triple play, Ducks/Wild OVER 5 +117
Canucks ML (OT Incl) +136
Nucks/Stars OVER 5 +110
Salami OVER 21.5 -102

Great money management, eh?

2-1 so far, but down about a unit... not looking good for the Nucks over or the salami either...:spank:

Good to see you hear Chavik...I didn't play anything on Sunday as I found no value...loks like I was right.

Go get 'em tomoroow.

Thanks guys, it was a bad day for sure. I should stick with sides going forward ;)

Just got home from work, so no chance of posting today... oh well...

Back