Play In Tournament Discussion Thread

Should just turn off the lights and think about life tonight like Paul Simon but in the sound of Dave Draiman after this

Clippers -5 vs. Mavs is concerning.

Says Luka going Ham again and making claim to being the best in the world like he did last year @ the Disney Invitational

I posted before but I remember playing Pistons Ben Wallace totals at 160’ish taking the OVER saying NO WAY this goes under

I long for those days

I posted before but I remember playing Pistons Ben Wallace totals at 160’ish taking the OVER saying NO WAY this goes under

I long for those days

Knicks/Heat waaaay back in the mid-late 90s. I still think back on that time (seems they played every year in the playoffs) and can literally hear the DE-FENSE chants, from the crowd in the Garden, in my head. It was something we would joke about, even back then...you ain’t scoring 100, so better knuckle up and get ready.

El oh el, el oh el, oh el.

I just looked it up. The Knicks/Heat played 4 consecutive years in the playoffs (97-00) and ONE team scored 100 points ONE time, and that was 101, by Miami in a game 7 in 1997.

They played 22 playoff games in those 4 years and only one time was 100 points reached by either team. Those were the days. Such great intensity.

El oh el, el oh el, oh el.

I just looked it up. The Knicks/Heat played 4 consecutive years in the playoffs (97-00) and ONE team scored 100 points ONE time, and that was 101, by Miami in a game 7 in 1997.

They played 22 playoff games in those 4 years and only one time was 100 points reached by either team. Those were the days. Such great intensity.
1997 series was the mini brawl end of Game 5...

They had to spread suspensions out for Games 6 and 7...

Miami came back and won both I believe...last 3 in total...

Ewing def was out game 6 at MSG.

That series was INTENSE. .

This was after the wild summer of 96 FA class

1997 series was the mini brawl end of Game 5...

They had to spread suspensions out for Games 6 and 7...

Miami came back and won both I believe...last 3 in total...

Ewing def was out game 6 at MSG.

That series was INTENSE. .

This was after the wild summer of 96 FA class

My absolute favorite time in the NBA. The 90s were simply the peak of the NBA. I’m not sure there’s another contender as far as era, or decade goes.

Knicks/Heat waaaay back in the mid-late 90s. I still think back on that time (seems they played every year in the playoffs) and can literally hear the DE-FENSE chants, from the crowd in the Garden, in my head. It was something we would joke about, even back then...you ain’t scoring 100, so better knuckle up and get ready.
Those the days there bro

Man I loved those Knicks teams. Everyone hated each other.

Damn that brought me back
Two eras of Knicks teams in that time...

The '91 to '95 squad..

Then summer of 96 they tried to get MJ, Reggie... Barkley...

Ended up with Allan, traded Mason for LJ and signed Child's...

That was the backbone of the new Knicks from '96 to '00.

Back