*** Play In Discussion Thread ***

Raptors line is high I think for a reason. Bulls starting lineup is second best rated in the league together but it’s a small sample size.

I expect smoothie king to be rocking. If Jose was playing I’d pound them. If Zion was I’d take them to beat the Nuggets

I get that he was hurt and wasn't active at all

The game was actually very great regardless the result, even if you didn't like it

SGA scores 17 in the third and barely touches the ball in the 4th til the last two minutes...both coaches have some things to clean up in that area
Willie is young but his lineups and coaching leave much to be desired

Also the number of 1st round picks OKC has in the next 4 years I doubt has ever been heard of, it's absurd

Bandwagoners will be all over this team in a couple years

Also, let’s not play Kira all year. Wait let’s get him minutes in a win or go home game!

I could go on and on

Also the number of 1st round picks OKC has in the next 4 years I doubt has ever been heard of, it's absurd

Bandwagoners will be all over this team in a couple years

And yet for years of pathetic tanking and trading off assets they matured one year too early. Chet is a compete bust as predicted. And they’ll have to super max SGC. They better hit on another couple of stars with those picks because I don’t think they executed this as planned. Overachieved in the wrong season and whomever gets the 1 this year will blow by them in terms of rebuild. In 2 years they’ll have most of their cap invested in SGC and Giddey.

And yet for years of pathetic tanking and trading off assets they matured one year too early. Chet is a compete bust as predicted. And they’ll have to super max SGC. They better hit on another couple of stars with those picks because I don’t think they executed this as planned. Overachieved in the wrong season and whomever gets the 1 this year will blow by them in terms of rebuild. In 2 years they’ll have most of their cap invested in SGC and Giddey.
The draft capital will land them whatever they want

How the fuck you call Chet a bust lol? You angry this morning?

The draft capital will land them whatever they want

How the fuck you call Chet a bust lol? You angry this morning?

Are any of those picks going to be top 5? They can package 10 of them no one will want to play there.

I suppose their tank job since Westbrick left is warranted considering their market. And I shouldn’t come at them as much as Philly who tanked over 400 games in a row. We get mad at Dallas for tanking one game!

Available is the best ability and Chet 0/82 so far. And his ability at 7-3 145 is questionable.

All I’m saying is Victor is a can’t miss generational talent and the Thunder were one year off on their plan. SCG didn’t get the notice to miss half the games like he usually does. He’s too good! Should ask for a trade from the best farm system in the NBA.

Are any of those picks going to be top 5? They can package 10 of them no one will want to play there.

I suppose their tank job since Westbrick left is warranted considering their market. And I shouldn’t come at them as much as Philly who tanked over 400 games in a row. We get mad at Dallas for tanking one game!

Available is the best ability and Chet 0/82 so far. And his ability at 7-3 145 is questionable.
Yet Zion will still net close to $200 milly

Chet's Lizfranc could happen to a 6'5" 220 guy at any time, that has zero to do with anything you're trying to prove

If they're as shitty as you think they are, those picks will be worth a mint in a trade

Yet Zion will still net close to $200 milly

Chet's Lizfranc could happen to a 6'5" 220 guy at any time, that has zero to do with anything you're trying to prove

If they're as shitty as you think they are, those picks will be worth a mint in a trade

They’re a 45-50 win team. And none of those picks I’m asking about will be theirs. I just think everyone blowing Sam. I could trade away everyone and win 20 games a season and get a dozen first round picks in the mid 20s, too.

They’re a 45-50 win team. And none of those picks I’m asking about will be theirs. I just think everyone blowing Sam. I could trade away everyone and win 20 games a season and get a dozen first round picks in the mid 20s, too.
You're hired!

don't think you can call Chet a bust yet at all. Watching him at Gonzaga I thought he would be but he was having a very good preseason before getting hurt. Obviously he's very frail so we'll see he can play a full season. But with SGA, Giddey, Holmgren and all those picks I'd say they have a chance to be pretty good.

don't think you can call Chet a bust yet at all. Watching him at Gonzaga I thought he would be but he was having a very good preseason before getting hurt. Obviously he's very frail so we'll see he can play a full season. But with SGA, Giddey, Holmgren and all those picks I'd say they have a chance to be pretty good.
Spot on.

Bust is harsh but I wasn’t a fan of that pick over Smith. And of course they’re going to be good with all of those picks. Maybe KJ was right and I didn’t have my coffee!

Bust is harsh but I wasn’t a fan of that pick over Smith. And of course they’re going to be good with all of those picks. Maybe KJ was right and I didn’t have my coffee!
I will say, I'm not a huge Smith fan.

I'll give it some time. He did have some solid outings later in the year but I think overall he'll be extremely average.

I will say, I'm not a huge Smith fan.

I'll give it some time. He did have some solid outings later in the year but I think overall he'll be extremely average.

Loved him coming in but didn’t like him this year either. At center later in the year tho he seemed to have something and was able to hold his own. Don’t trust anything the Rockets were doing. Talk about tanking…

Back