*** Play In Discussion Thread ***

Wolves are a train wreck, hard to see them really stoked to play any more games
Exactly.

Naz injury had me in fade mode.

The weirdness of this team had me in fade mode.

McDaniels injury, Gumby punching slo mo.

Yeah, this is a disaster.

Love Ant man, that's all the love I have for that squad.

Play-In a broken format.

From memory I don't believe a lower seed has ever won a game since it's inception.

Yeah there’s not great incentive to be a 10 seed vs a lottery team in all honesty. This isn’t March madness. They need to tweak it.

Exactly.

Naz injury had me in fade mode.

The weirdness of this team had me in fade mode.

McDaniels injury, Gumby punching slo mo.

Yeah, this is a disaster.

Love Ant man, that's all the love I have for that squad.
These are my basic Minny thoughts...

Lakers side, I want to see some defense. The trades improved that part. The coach sucks, otherwise they could actually develop a plan that shields LeBron (horrible team defender now).

Overall, Lakers should win this by 10+ imo. I think they will be highly motivated.

Minnesota can't see much success past this, I just don't see it.

I did play the side before the Gumby news came out.

I'll likely parlay them ats (Philly fits the bill)... And play live as well...

For reference...

Screenshot_20230410-222008.png

Think Miami is starting to come around to where they can be consistently solid. Obviously, it helps to have nearly a full team together.

Atlanta defense sucks. Period.

We'll find a way there... for a play...

One thing to remember...

We know how big of a Lakers/LeBron fan I am... (Eye roll commences).

Just sayin...
That girl behind Rahm and Brooks has gone viral for being so cute. Dancer from Texas Tech. It's funny - I totally noticed her watching live thinking wow she's cute. Guess I wasn't the only one. Surprised those 2 didn't talk to her waiting for Cantlay. LOL

That girl behind Rahm and Brooks has gone viral for being so cute. Dancer from Texas Tech. It's funny - I totally noticed her watching live thinking wow she's cute. Guess I wasn't the only one. Surprised those 2 didn't talk to her waiting for Cantlay. LOL
Yeah I saw Out kick tracked her down.

IMG_20230410_235057.jpg

Getting to the thread title, I'd love to play in her

Saw how viral it went this morning, she posted a tik tok last night

These are my basic Minny thoughts...

Lakers side, I want to see some defense. The trades improved that part. The coach sucks, otherwise they could actually develop a plan that shields LeBron (horrible team defender now).

Overall, Lakers should win this by 10+ imo. I think they will be highly motivated.

Minnesota can't see much success past this, I just don't see it.

I did play the side before the Gumby news came out.

I'll likely parlay them ats (Philly fits the bill)... And play live as well...

For reference...

View attachment 73003
Watch a lot of Lakers here in LV as all their games are on TV here. Tend to agree with you though 6.5 a bit tricky - plus Minnesota plays better without Gobert so no real help there. Thinking maybe LAL and Mia ML parlay maybe.

One thing to remember...

We know how big of a Lakers/LeBron fan I am... (Eye roll commences).

Just sayin...
They've been very good since trade deadline, havent seen all the games since lebron came back but it's mostly been defensive improvements

Not sure what it ended up but I remember reading a few weeks ago they had highest d rating in league since deadline

Vanderbilt allowing AD to roam more disrupting passing

Reaves is a legit good player now too

If Rudy was playing tonight Lakers would be a bomb bet. Minny could play inspired smaller ball with lineups that actually make sense in todays NBA.

They've been very good since trade deadline, havent seen all the games since lebron came back but it's mostly been defensive improvements

Not sure what it ended up but I remember reading a few weeks ago they had highest d rating in league since deadline

Played Reaves point props last week of the season and the P.R.A. too…..quite profitable
Along with Luke Kennard 3 point props too….

Austin Reaves point prop at 15.5 and pra at 23.5….both seem kinda high……3 point prop at 1.5 +114…….

I’ll rather play the 3 point prop as it’s 1.5 even though he don’t shoot a lot of 3’s….hopefully he’ll go 2-3 from 3…..might still play the points prop too…..heck…..play all 3 separately and then parlay them 3

We all “know” the Lakers win. Line sucks though.
Well it opened 5.5 and moved to 6.5 pretty quickly...then after the Gobert news it moved to 8.5 and has stuck around there.

Couple ways you can play, either parlay the ML with something you like or the way Lakers defense has been playing the Minny tt under is in play although no Gobert means they probably score more.

Between infighting and punching walls in the last week there's just nothing inspiring about them

Well it opened 5.5 and moved to 6.5 pretty quickly...then after the Gobert news it moved to 8.5 and has stuck around there.

Couple ways you can play, either parlay the ML with something you like or the way Lakers defense has been playing the Minny tt under is in play although no Gobert means they probably score more.

Between infighting and punching walls in the last week there's just nothing inspiring about them
You said it exactly and put it more eloquently

We all wanted Goober to play.

Second best record in the league post ASB. Only Bucks were better by a half game

I'll be more unders than overs this spring but taking a piece here..

Live- Miami over 226.5 -110

I'll be more unders than overs this spring but taking a piece here..

Live- Miami over 226.5 -110
2 chances to middle and 1 complete buy off...

Line changed by submission.

So, hope for a late bevy of three's and FTs.

I'm obviously missing something here....but every team had a positive free throw differential? How does that work?
That's a great question.

I've seen the top 5 etc thrown around for a few weeks so I put this up basically to highlight the two stat muse did.

Sorry for that. I glanced top and bottom.

Interestingly enough, I looked through some quote tweets and replies and not one person mentions this.

That's a great question.

I've seen the top 5 etc thrown around for a few weeks so I put this up basically to highlight the two stat muse did.

Interestingly enough, I looked through some quote tweets and replies and not one person mentions this.

I ran the same search on statmuse and didn't get this answer.

It doesn't seem mathematically possible for every team to have a positive differential does it?

The Kings are also 7th in the league in FTs attempted this season, so it makes this stat even more confusing.

That's a great question.

I also looked through and didn't see anyone else asking. But the comments were mostly just Laker fan boys or haters just talking about them. A couple said it was misleading and then posted the total FTs attempted by each team.

I ran the same search on statmuse and didn't get this answer.

It doesn't seem mathematically possible for every team to have a positive differential does it?

The Kings are also 7th in the league in FTs attempted this season, so it makes this stat even more confusing.
No, it's not.

Someone(well, many) have to be in the negative category.

No, it's not.

Someone(well, many) have to be in the negative category.

Well yes, theoretically the positive differentials and the negative differentials would equal zero. Just like it would with goal differential in the NHL, run differential in MLB, and point differential in the NFL.

Alright, hold on @jedi ninja ...

We both looked at this wrong.

FT Differential

1st Lakers
2nd Kings.

Each number there is 10 higher/lower than the other.

Alright, hold on @jedi ninja ...

We both looked at this wrong.

FT Differential

1st Lakers
2nd Kings.

Each number there is 10 higher/lower than the other.

Ahhh, okay. Someone did ask that in the comments...does this mean Sacto was second in the differential.

So that was just filler to show how big of a gap there was between first and second. They could have added (1) and (2) after each team to make it easier. Hehe

Ahhh, okay. Someone did ask that in the comments...does this mean Sacto was second in the differential.

So that was just filler to show how big of a gap there was between first and second. They could have added (1) and (2) after each team to make it easier. Hehe
Absolutely.

I'm blaming outside factors for not noticing that ;).

32 sets of numbers, so it was close enough to appear that way.

Absolutely.

I'm blaming outside factors for not noticing that ;).

32 sets of numbers, so it was close enough to appear that way.

I knew that I was obviously missing something. I'm blaming myself for not realizing the numbers were just 10 less all the way to the Kings.

Espeically since it was a statmuse tweet, I figured it was a stat (and tried to run it myself). Was an odd tweet to put out the way they did considering how their site works.

Back