Pick the Super Bowl Winner Contest (Submit Picks Here)

I'm sorry to tell you, but you're wrong.

You'd have got 1 team right for making the SB, and would be in the same boat as everyone who picked Baltimore, should that latter team now win.

You're squarely on Pittsburgh winning this coming game.

Whatever Pittsburgh will win anyways, I've never been wrong before in my life and don't intend on starting today.

Pittsburgh ova Arizona 31-10

Yeah, numerous deleted entries had Baltimore along with the 2 still visible Baltimore picks. A Baltimore/AZ SB resurrects my entry'an_horse'

I am with you brother.

Baltimore is completely dead, but if by some miracle they come back and win, I am alive again.

NOBODY had Cards winning SB, so if Cards win ( beating Ravens ) ALL RAVENS LOSING SUPERBOWL entries would go to tiebreaker.

I had Carolina beating Ravens, so I need Balt to wake up and win this game, and then lose to the Cards in the Superbowl :popcorn:

If Arizona wins, there would be no winner and it will have to roll over to a different contest - as the contest was to pick the Super Bowl Winner.

If Pittsburgh wins Capt Slap obviously gets 1st.
Second place will be decided on the total points, then posts (if needed)

seems fair

thanks again for all these contests
an_2drinks.gif

If Pittsburgh wins Captain Slap is the winner. If Arizona wins no one picked the Super Bowl winner out of 143 entries.

In the event Pittsburgh wins the following point totals are for tiebreaker 3 and will decide second and third place:
linewatcher 58 and up
joker 48-57
patergyna 46, 47
Coreyboy 45
The Panda 44
Dallas JayHawk 44
Cruzer0210 44
atolunch 43
psadoug 42
Hile75 41
ljc 41
H.R. Pufnstuf 40
B.A.R. 37, 38, 39
johnci 37, 38, 39
jimbo 37, 38, 39
Fondybadger 37, 38, 39
maddog632 37, 38, 39
Yanks26Sox7 37, 38, 39
JumpOnBoard 36
TGOOD 35
aplous 33, 34
Ale10 33, 34
Harmy 32
Troutman 32
broadwayjoe 31
Steed 31
mogo 31
Rdizzle 30

A total of 29 or under would go to the 4th tiebreaker (total posts). Arizona wins the game and we will have an announcement of what we will do with the contest.

Surprisingly -No one think ARI have a chance ... LOL...even me ! Dame it's just like NYG last year ! who would thought : they are going ALL THE WAY !

BOLTA - for CTG next contest

:cheers:

Last edited:
LMFAO @ these last second rules being created by Fondy to keep me down...

CapTwo - Ever heard of sarcasm? I use it...a lot...

We need a sarcasm font

But this is still bullshit

I bet if indeed Pittsburgh does win that a rule will be forth told that Capt. Slap cannot be declared winner, because he did not pick the point total correctly.

Surprisingly -No one think ARI have a chance ... LOL...even me ! Dame it's just like NYG last year ! who would thought : they are going ALL THE WAY !

BOLTA - for OUR next contest

Liked the post before you edited it better.

LMFAO @ these last second rules being created by Fondy to keep me down...

CapTwo - Ever heard of sarcasm? I use it...a lot...

We need a sarcasm font

But this is still bullshit

How is this bullshit? The contest was "Pick the Super Bowl Winner"

No one picked Arizona out of 134 contestants. So if that is the case no one can win.

The people still eligible picked Pittsburgh. Only one person, you, have the first tiebreaker. So if Pittsburgh wins, you get first place. Second tiebreaker is score. Seeing everyone who picked Pittsburgh did not pick the runner-up, if indeed Pittsburgh wins, we move on to that tiebreaker. Everyone who has Pittsburgh has a total listed as I copied in the above post. In the event people had the same total (and it came to that, which it might), I had the 4th tiebreaker of amount of posts. Awarding people who are more active on CTG than those who are not.

How are any of these last second rules?

They have been laid out from the beginning. This is not a contest to pick the two Super Bowl teams. This is a contest to pick the WINNER. Picking the two correct Super Bowl teams is a great achievement, but that is not the end all.

wow good call for believe the cardinals can make it =)

thanks buddy :cheers: i can actually say i watched this team every week with a non biased view and have known (warner knew) that this offense could easily catch fire on a few game stretch and make the super bowl....and the defense has a bunch of play makers you mix that in a weak nfc conference (it was clear during the season afc was much superior and i think the quality of play was much superior in the afc, c'mon philly made it and the cardinals made it? wasn't hard to envision cardinals winning there...while i did think it was a possibility they could go to NYG, i knew philly had that same shot too)

I also distinctly remember warner saying it was just a few games where u gotta get hot that always stuck with me

maybe they continue, who knows, but now they play A DIFFERENT CONFERENCE...i think pitt -6.5 could be gifty but inside me i just want to see a magical 28-24 game

who are the 2nd & 3rd winners ?

1st - Capt Slap (wins on 2nd tiebreaker)
2nd - joker 48-57 (wins on 3rd tiebreaker)
3rd - patergyna 46, 47 (wins on 3rd tiebreaker)

Are you contacting the winners JoJo or would you like me to contact them and get all the info so I can send you one big PM?

Are you contacting the winners JoJo or would you like me to contact them and get all the info so I can send you one big PM?[/quote]

Please do all in one for me -

:shake:

Are you contacting the winners JoJo or would you like me to contact them and get all the info so I can send you one big PM?[/quote]

Please do all in one for me -

:shake:

Will do. I will get a list to you by Friday, or if everyone gets me there info before then.

The man the PRODIGY, the hottest youngest capper and star in North America has risen--

Good work kid, the PRODIGY is in the house.

Back