Pick the Super Bowl Winner Contest (Submit Picks Here)

Fondybadger

CTG Partner
Thanks to sponsorship by CTG Member "JoJo," CTG is happy to announce our first Super Bowl contest of the season!

Win your part of a $300 prize pool by correctly choosing the Super Bowl winner. Simply pick who you feel will win the 2009 Super Bowl. The first tiebreaker is the losing Super Bowl team. The second tie breaker is predicting the correct total score (without going over). The third tiebreaker will be the member who has the most posts from Jan. 1st 2009 until Super Bowl Sunday.

Prizes will be:
1st $175
2nd $75
3rd $50

Prizes will only be paid via paypal directly from JoJo. Good luck!

Example Submission: Giants over Colts (tie breaker 1), 35 points (tie breaker 2)

Contest will be closed on January 3rd at 4:30pm Eastern (kickoff of first playoff game).

Good luck with the contest everyone. If a score (total) was not posted, it will be considered a zero for the game. As teams get beat, we will soft delete the posts.

I think we can unlock the thread for a bit of smack talking Fondy, since it's obvious noone can get away with posting any picks at this point.

:cheers:

This could get interesting if the Cardinals or Ravens win the SB, since just two people picked the Ravens and zero picked Zona. The contest would still look at the rest of the tie-breakers to pay out to third place, correct? Would be amazing considering we had 143 entries.

This could get interesting if the Cardinals or Ravens win the SB, since just two people picked the Ravens and zero picked Zona. The contest would still look at the rest of the tie-breakers to pay out to third place, correct? Would be amazing considering we had 143 entries.

The partners need to get on the same page about that. For example I would not have deleted my own entry of Pittsburgh over Giants. As there is only 1 Pittsburgh over Cardinals, and in that scenario I would go 1st place to them, everyone else who had Pittsburgh over someone else is tied for 2nd, would go to the total point tie breaker than for 2nd and 3rd. So there are a few entries in my opinion that need to be restored pending the Cardinals in the Super Bowl.

Yeah, numerous deleted entries had Baltimore along with the 2 still visible Baltimore picks. A Baltimore/AZ SB ressurrects my entry'an_horse'

I'd also like a user title change like everyone else gets when they win one of these contests

1st ever CTG Contest win...I feel like I'm finally part of the family

how? if its an AZ/Baltimore SB, then all the Baltimore entries currently disregarded (meaning those deleted) get ressurrected.

Dude no. I am the only one to have picked Arizona to win the NFC. That means there is only 1, I, he, him.

A bunch of you picked Baltimore, as well as Pittsburgh. Percentages my man. Percentages.

Back