Pick 'Em League

ProV1colt had the best point total this week. He signed up in week 2 and missed half of another week late so he is in a hole, but if he can keep that kind of performance he'll be sneaking up on some peeps.

6 different people have recorded the best total in 7 weeks so far.

Three of our regulars missing picks - there were no Friday games so y'all have 12 hours to get picks in for the first games.

@ProV1Colt

15 minutes til early games kick if you want to get your picks in. Can't have the dude with the best pick total from last week miss this week rig

Don't want to short change attention for Robert's Picks - highest picker last week.

3 games tonight.

Don't want to short change attention for Robert's Picks - highest picker last week.

3 games tonight.
This sucks. I set a calendar reminder every Friday for these and it just went off 20 minutes ago :(

CPA-Hole has the highest weekly total!

5 weeks to go! (Wow, just 5 weeks left)

This is the first time off the top of my head I can remember everyone in the pick'em taking the same team in a game that is lined like this one. We all took CU.

Eltoro posts this weeks high point total.

It's getting tight at the top; only 4 points separate 1st - 3rd, 3 point separate 4th-6th.

4 weeks to go, alot can change yet!

ProV1Colt and I tied for the highest weekly total.

ProV1 can't win the league, can't go to a bowl game, people are questioning the teams motivations, but is pretty good when he remembers to put picks in. If you hadn't forgot to pick that Syracuse game you would've had the best total this week!

Mudslingers skipped Friday and had a strong showing still tying for 2nd.

It is going to be an interesting finish with 3 to go. I have an 8 pt lead on Eltoro who was had been gaining ground. 5 pts separate 2nd-5th with 6th and 7th within striking distance of moving up.

ProV1Colt posts back-to-back high weekly scores!

29 games to pick this week. Only two to go!

2nd place is 12 games back from the leader. 2nd - 5th is very close.

Toilet Snake topped this week's point total.

You all have been chasing me since September. Eltoro (smattharris) has made up ground, trails by 7 games. Will have to see how many games yahoo picks for next week. If I flop and you nail it you might have a chance.

A little separation between the other spots although everyone's placement can change.

BAR you have one more week to not finish last, but ProV is a tough one to pass. If you do finish last, we'll just consider VC as finishing last since he quit out of nowhere in week 5.

Toilet Snake topped this week's point total.

You all have been chasing me since September. Eltoro (smattharris) has made up ground, trails by 7 games. Will have to see how many games yahoo picks for next week. If I flop and you nail it you might have a chance.

A little separation between the other spots although everyone's placement can change.

BAR you have one more week to not finish last, but ProV is a tough one to pass. If you do finish last, we'll just consider VC as finishing last since he quit out of nowhere in week 5.
Very disappointing Michael @VirginiaCavs

Robert's Picks and myself tied for the highest weekly total.

Final standings (correct picks)

1. sk (234)
2. Eltoro (230)
3. Robert's Picks (223)
4. CPA-Hole (220)
5. Toliet Snake (217)
6. FadetheFinn (214)
7. Mudslingers (210)
8. ProV1Colt (204), missed parts of multiple weeks
9. Big Daddy Hognuts (191), forgot to put picks in almost weekly

Thanks for playing everyone. Makes it fun to have something riding on some of the picks you don't actually bet on in a a competition like this. I'll see if there is any bowl pick'em type thing we can play in.

Yeah, I always forget Thursday games and some Friday games.

Too crazy of a week this week, I literally forgot 3 different times.

Thanks for setting it up!

Yahoo is not doing a bowl pick'em. I don't think CBS is either.

We can do an ESPN pick'em, straight up confidence points, all 39 bowls + title game. Or anyone else have a better idea?

I set up an ESPN confidence point pick'em league (they don't offer any point spreads).

Emails I had from the yahoo league I used for invites, but I did not have everyone's email from that.

I think this link will work to take you to the league, or if there is a problem you can message me your email and I can send an invite that way.

http://fantasy.espn.com/college-bowl-mania/2018/en/group?ex_cid=bowlmania2016_email&groupID=228024&groupp=S3lsZXI=&inviteuser=e0Q0NkNCM0QzLUQ5MTMtNEQ4OS1BQ0IzLUQzRDkxM0VEODk5MX0=&invitesource=email

If it asks for a password use Kyler

Do all picks need to be done today, or is the deadline the kickoff for each game?

Each game will have it's only deadline. So you can just pick game-by-game or day-by-day and make your decision on the other games later.

This means that people can also sign up late and just use the remaining games with the higher confidence amounts and still have a chance to compete.

You can also create two different pick sets. I may do that even though I have no idea who I am picking in any game yet, LOL!

Confidence points are always hard for me to decide. I might pick all the same teams and assign a different confidence to them and see how I far either way.

You can also create two different pick sets. I may do that even though I have no idea who I am picking in any game yet, LOL!

Confidence points are always hard for me to decide. I might pick all the same teams and assign a different confidence to them and see how I far either way.
Nowadays, the first 5-10 bowls I might have one in the thirties but spread out the others much lower.

Three day break from games after today is when I'll really get going on these.

I have my first 5 in though. LFG.

Back