Pick Club XI -- Coming this October to CTG

Contest is open.

1. Click “PICK’EM” in top menu bar (hit the menu on mobile)

2. Select “NFL PICK CLUB” contest

3. Select the red “MANAGE YOUR PICKS” button

4. Make your FIVE (only) against the spread picks for this week in NFL

@B.A.R. - I am unsure if this add-on will count the other (non-selected) picks as losses or not. Hopefully not. As a back up, I’d suggest posting them in a thread for one week to see how it reacts.

As an FYI - appears you can NOT change your picks once you select a team within a matchup. Make sure you’re triple checking before clicking on a game!

You guys did a nice job with the pickem site but you need to put in a unpick feature. I just picked six games by accident and don't see a way to trim it. Plus if you pick more than 5 it should tell you to correct it. Thanks

Be sure to get your NFL Pick Club picks in via the portal! Only ten signed up so.

@Gandolf I deleted your entry so you can RE-ENTER and only choose five games this time.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!

Be sure to get your NFL Pick Club picks in via the portal! Only ten signed up so.

@Gandolf I deleted your entry so you can RE-ENTER and only choose five games this time.

GOOD LUCK EVERYONE!
Thank you, kind sir. I will be more careful this time, I chalk it up to Champion's hangover. It's common, ask Matt Stafford.

I accidentally hit a 6th game , how do I get rid of it? I want to delete the game tonight from my picks of possible

@STEED I wonder if the program is locking out picks now that one game is done. I tried entering my FIVE picks this morning, but I don't see any option to save them. If I get out of the pool and go back in, I see none of the picks chosen.

Guys you have to read the directions I posted. Pick your FIVE games, click save. That’s it for the week…move on, no more. No, it doesn’t allow you to go back in and change/add/subtract. That’s the point I was trying to convey in my previous posts lol

We are going to go back to using the old format of posting in thread and updating a spreadsheet. I really didn’t anticipate it being this difficult for people to use. I guess the add-on is perfect for Survivor type contests and we will just keep it at that for now. More news to come.

The following members, please post your five picks IN THIS THREAD as you are the ones entered for this contest.

Contest will be shifted to this thread and @B.A.R. will keep track of standings.

@aplous
@B.A.R.
@caboto13
@CPA-hole
@dg84
@Dragos
@EL CAPO
@Gandolf
@guaranteeed
@hubs89
@Instant Hole
@KJ
@madshooter
@PNGFROM2003
@ScopeY
@skanless13
@survive&advance
@UTSUX
@Wiretowire

WEEK #5 LINES

COLTS
BRONCOS -3.5

GIANTS
PACKERS -7.5

STEELERS
BILLS -14.5

CHARGERS
BROWNS +3.5

BEARS
VIKINGS -7.5

LIONS
PATRIOTS -3.5

SEAHAWKS
SAINTS -4.5

DOLPHINS
JETS +3.5

FALCONS
BUCS -7.5

TITANS
COMMANDERS +3.5

TEXANS
JAGUARS -6.5

49ERS
PANTHERS +4.5

COWBOYS
RAMS -5.5

EAGLES
CARDINALS +6.5

BENGALS
RAVENS -3.5

RAIDERS
CHIEFS -7.5

Last edited:
The following members, please post your five picks IN THIS THREAD as you are the ones entered for this contest.

Contest will be shifted to this thread and @B.A.R. will keep track of standings.

@aplous
@B.A.R.
@caboto13
@CPA-hole
@dg84
@Dragos
@EL CAPO
@Gandolf
@guaranteeed
@hubs89
@Instant Hole
@KJ
@madshooter
@PNGFROM2003
@ScopeY
@skanless13
@survive&advance
@UTSUX
@Wiretowire

WEEK #5 LINES

COLTS
BRONCOS -3.5

GIANTS
PACKERS -7.5

STEELERS
BILLS -14.5

CHARGERS
BROWNS +3.5

BEARS
VIKINGS -7.5

LIONS
PATRIOTS -3.5

SEAHAWKS
SAINTS -4.5

DOLPHINS
JETS +3.5

FALCONS
BUCS -7.5

TITANS
COMMANDERS +3.5

TEXANS
JAGUARS -6.5

49ERS
PANTHERS +4.5

COWBOYS
RAMS -5.5

EAGLES
CARDINALS +6.5

BENGALS
RAVENS -3.5

RAIDERS
CHIEFS -7.5
Reminder to all listed here to transfer your picks.

We'll go manually, the add on proved to be too tough to understand (also, reading and comprehension lol).

I'll send PM tomorrow to those who have not.

Thanks!

Back