Pick Club VIII

We have a 4 way tie for first place after week 1 with:
2dabank
Bamabradley
BAR
VK

All tied with 4pts. Game on folks!

Well from the look of it even though we are tied. I'm listed ahead of u. Albeit alphabetically but just wondering how mine taste lol

Egg, there's six people tied for 25th place = 30 entrants (and there were 4 or 5 that didn't have any right/didn't submit picks)
Yes, not sure if they didn't get any right or they didn't enter. Either way they are in so they can still get in and get hot!

Haven't checked, are we able to make a pick for the Thur game then delay the others until Sunday if you know? Or is it all or nothing?

Haven't checked, are we able to make a pick for the Thur game then delay the others until Sunday if you know? Or is it all or nothing?

It's all or nothing. Last week I picked Patriots and four Sunday games. On Saturday it wouldn't let me edit my four remaining picks.

Alright fellas..... on to week 3.....

4 tied for 1st at 7/10
ScopeY
Bamabradley2424
2dabank
Eggman

10 right behind at 6/10

Best of luck!!

Through 4 weeks we have a 3-way tie for first place, selecting 14 out of 20 games correctly with Eggman, Jayhawk Nation and Sigo. Pretty decent job hitting 70%. 5 people right behind them at 65% or 13 out of 20. Game on!!!

Well this contest going off site has really lowered the level of interest and participation it seems......

Either way, still a very tight contest, no one running away as we have occasionally had in the past years.

1. Madshooter - 28/45
2. Eggman - 27/45
3. BamaBradly/Jayhawk Nation 26/45

Yea - I blew it week 2. Didn't see a thread and completely forgot. Thanks for running it though and I will be back next year!

Heading into week 11 of 17...... very tight race for sure!!!

1. Madshooter 31/50
2. Eggman 29/50
3. Sigo 29/50
4. BamaBradley 28/50
5. Braves 28/50
6. Jayhawk Nation 28/50
7. mogo 28/50
8. fondybagger 27/50
9. KJ 27/50
10. Mike Marren 27/50
11. NYGiants25 27/50
12. ProVIColt 27/50
13. Stltk 27/50

Good to see I can't even qualify to be listed lol. Been terrible in pickems this year.

Reactions: KJ
Better than being in 2nd and forgetting to submit your picks in week 11 for the first time in however many damn years we’ve been doing this shit....

Too bad the damn site wouldn't let me make picks a couple weeks ago. It's been fun being a part of it this year - thanks Egg.

Hmm can't make my picks, 30 minutes before kickoff but I see it's 12pm EST...honestly until just now I thought it was 11:30 lol. Fuck time zones and all that shit really messes me up.

You have been having a tough time fitting contests into your schedule this weekend KJ.

Reactions: KJ
stupid 12:00PM cutoff. missed it by 1 minute. why on earth are the 4 oclock, SNF, and MNF games being locked so early....:dirtylanguage:

I slept through it a couple weeks ago then tried to do it on my CBS app last week...to find out it didn't take. Struggle city

stupid 12:00PM cutoff. missed it by 1 minute. why on earth are the 4 oclock, SNF, and MNF games being locked so early....:dirtylanguage:
Hey, this year is a BIG STEP for Pick Club extending the deadline from 8:30am central Tuesday Mornings to Sunday:haveanidea:

Back