Pick Club VIII

eggman

Pretty much a regular
Welcome back to Pick Club for the 8th installment of our beloved contest! That's right, we are back for another year to find out who the best NFL capper is on CTG! We have made some changes this year, we will not be posting here on the site and manually grading, there were issues there with cut off times and the timeliness with which those plays were graded. We are moving offsite to CBSSports.com to host our contest, and yet again it is free of charge for contributing members to CTG.

Past Champions have included:
2010: Eggman
2011: Smith1051
2012: Smith1051
2013: Mogo
2014: Alex
2015: SilkyDiamonds
2016: TakeIt

The rules are pretty simple. Pick 5 games ATS each week, picks are due by 12pm EST on Sunday each week. Your name in this contest much match your name you post with on CTG so we know who you are. If you attempt to pick more than 5 picks on the site, it will not save. If you don't post for the week you will receive 0 points.

THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU AND A BENEFIT OF BEING A MEMBER AND CONTRIBUTING PARTNER TO CTG!!!

The contest will run Week 1 of the NFL season through Week 17. A total of 85 picks will be placed. The capper with the highest number of correct picks will be crowned Pick Club VIII Champion. When we get down to week 17 if there looks to be a tie we will implement a tie breaker to crown a true champion.

AGAIN THIS CONTEST IS COMPLETELY FREE TO YOU!

All that is asked of you, and required to be crowned a true champion, is that you are a regular contributor to the site, with at least 200 posts counted. No bologna posts either, if you go on and make bologna posts just to hit your number and be in a free contest I'll boot you anyway.

Champion: $300
Runner Up: $150
3rd Place: $50

All you need to do now is click on the link below and join! Remember to post your name as your CTG screen name, any unknown entries will be deleted.

http://ctgpickclub.football.cbsspor...bb6d7cc8fb6ff0a?ttag=FFBC17__invite_new_email

Last edited:
Where is everyone? We have always had a ton of interest in this contest. Oh yeah, and it is free!

We need to get at least 30 people in on this, I was expecting 50-100....

You should sticky it in all forums and tell everyone how easy it is to register on cbssports, many probably don't even have an account there

But isn't it only in the NFL forum atm moment? Just still a limited exposure, PC has always included CFB so at least hit up that forum I'd suggest

Or the Friends/Promos, that seems to do well too

I made my picks on there this afternoon

I could be wrong but you don't show up on the standing unless one of your picks is locked. So when you see 6 people have only made picks, I think all that means is 6 made a pick in the Pats-KC game. Again, I could be wrong

I made my picks on there this afternoon

I could be wrong but you don't show up on the standing unless one of your picks is locked. So when you see 6 people have only made picks, I think all that means is 6 made a pick in the Pats-KC game. Again, I could be wrong
I don't think that means they all made picks. That's just who was registered when that game was graded.

You could well be right I've no clue...I've only shown the same 6 people on the main page and under full standings it only shows 6

I opened up payments to 3 people assuming we will have 30+ entries. If we don't get to 20 I'm only going to pay the champ. If we don't get to 30 after that only too 2. Not paying more than the top 10% of people. Get some bodies I here!!!

I entered but it has my name and not my handle. Can't get it to change

We still have time to get this up to at least 20 people! I know it was a late contest add but lets get it to 20 at least!

I joined I'm mikemarren.... I'm in 3 contests through the cbs app so might as well embarrass myself in this one as well....

Awesome, thanks., just realized how incredibly tough it is for me to come up w 5 plays without totals! Lol

Back