Pick Club -- FINAL WEEK

B.A.R.

CTG Partner
Staff member
Alright, this is for all the marbles!!

Week 18 and let's see if we come away with a champion!!

PICK CLUB 2022 V1.1

IMPORTANT REMINDER -- We are DROPPING your worst week. The sheet does not account for that as of yet.

We have to address last week's MNF game. That presents us with a competitive issue. So, I talked with @ProV1Colt about it and a few solutions came about. What we are going to do is give all of those who picked that game 6 selections for this week. I think that is only fair.

The following 8 will receive SIX selections this week. I am not going to remind you after this post(and subsequent PM) This is on you to read this and act accordingly. If I missed you, please PM me and let me know. I looked at the sheet a few times so I think I have everyone.

The list...

@mogo
@2daBank
@gunner4ever
@madshooter
@reNew Orleans
@Wiretowire
@Bear
@dg84
@CPA-hole

Alright, enough talk and let's have a GREAT final week.

Kansas City -9.5
Las Vegas

Tennessee
Jacksonville -6.5

NY Jets -1.5
Miami

Cleveland
Pittsburgh -2.5

Houston
Indianapolis -2.5

Tampa Bay
Atlanta -3.5

Carolina
New Orleans -3.5

New England
Buffalo -6.5

Baltimore
Cincinnati -7.5

Minnesota -7.5
Chicago

LA Rams
Seattle -6.5

NY Giants
Philadelphia -13.5

Arizona
San Francisco -14.5

LA Chargers
Denver -2.5

Dallas -7.5
Washington

Detroit

Green Bay -4.5

Last edited by a moderator:
The defending champion.....walking up the final fairway.....receives a round of applause from the patrons as he finishes his round.

Tennessee +6.5
Miami +1.5
Pittsburgh -2.5
Buffalo -6.5
Green Bay -4.5

:claphands::clapping2::claphands::clapping2::claphands::clapping2: :tiphat3:

JAX
HOU
BUF
LAC
GB

Walking up in the same pair w/ the defending Champ and stepping aside and tip the cap to the defending champ....

:tiphat::tiphat::tiphat::claphands::clapping2::smiledrinkbeer::cheers6:

I hear that Asteriods Machine calling my name from the Game Room

The defending champion.....walking up the final fairway.....receives a round of applause from the patrons as he finishes his round.

Tennessee +6.5
Miami +1.5
Pittsburgh -2.5
Buffalo -6.5
Green Bay -4.5

:claphands::clapping2::claphands::clapping2::claphands::clapping2: :tiphat3:
DAMN Finishing like the Defending Champ
Go Pack

I think I Tied for 3rd.

Only time I knew where the hell I was when they showed them a few weeks back, pretty sure my 1-3 in week 17 sunk me even tho I went 6-0 this past week. I made a huge Tactical error by skipping the 1st week instead of making picks, I’m assuming I woulda got at least 2 right that week and then last week woulda been my throw away so it cost me a game at least, maybe a few, I won’t do that dumb shit again! Lol

We do have final results. I'll post them tonight.
Incredible picking by so many, another close contest.

Our winner is @GAYTORSSUCK

When all said and done with a dropped week, he hit 45 of 65.

Tied for second are @smattharris and @CPA-hole with 43-65 total.

Now, you guys can split 2nd and 3rd place money or go to a WC Pick off this weekend for the rest of the pot! Your choice, let us know!

Incredible picking by so many, another close contest.

Our winner is @GAYTORSSUCK

When all said and done with a dropped week, he hit 45 of 65.

Tied for second are @smattharris and @CPA-hole with 43-65 total.

Now, you guys can split 2nd and 3rd place money or go to a WC Pick off this weekend for the rest of the pot! Your choice, let us know!

I'm good with splitting it. Whatever @smattharris wants to do.

With donations this was the final breakdown

Few guys anonymous..

Partner @STEED tossed in as did member @chipnotized !

View attachment 71595
Not sure what place I managed but I had to
Have been close. Swapping picks ultimately cost me. I settled for the consolation prize. Parlayed and RRed Grinds College hoops picks tonight. That fella en feugo. Thanks for the contest. Was an absolute blast!!!!

Not sure what place I managed but I had to
Have been close. Swapping picks ultimately cost me. I settled for the consolation prize. Parlayed and RRed Grinds College hoops picks tonight. That fella en feugo. Thanks for the contest. Was an absolute blast!!!!
Glad you enjoyed!

You were t4 with a host of others at 42/65.

Congratulations to the winners. I had a lot of fun and enjoyed picking the five games and spreads every weekend. I also want to thank everyone, who put a lot a of time and work into creating excels and managing the whole stuff and fixing bugs. Appreciate it. Would like to join in next season again. :shake:

Back